Well first of all, I don't really eat that often. When I do, I tend to throw up straight afterwards, so I haven't bothered for the past few days. I drink lots of energy drinks and coffee and I smoke about 5 cigarettes a day now. I woke up yesterday with whisky in coffee and a cigarette... later went out for a few spliffs and immediately fell asleep when I came home. I slept from 8:00pm to 2:00pm (I didn't get any sleep the night before). I've been told I'm screwing myself up, but how badly? It can't be life-threatening, right? (Kind of hoping it is though). Thanks.