How will this all end?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SweetVitriol, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

After rereading my previous posts during my manic period, I am amazed that I survived..But with each new swing comes another challenge & this one I am having difficulty coping with...

With every swing came a plateau..A period of calm between the storms where I could recoup and recover before swinging back once more..But this time there was none..As the swings became faster the plateau receded until this time it was gone..

It is now 0100..I cannot sleep despite feeling exhausted..There are so many thoughts in my head..Unfinished plans that are reaching fruition..

There are times when I wonder how this will all end..Whether one day I will just decide that this society is not worth the pain..I think that day is near...

In my drawer is enough meds to settle this and I am running out of reasons not to seek them out.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to reach out for help to get that plateau to come for you Call crisis get in see your doctor to get medication changed or added to. Don't wait to get the control go get some help before it spirals out of control Call your doctor okay see what can be done take care
  3. SweetVitriol

Not on meds & haven't been for six months now..The last set caused a serious reaction so been managing unmedicated..

Looks like I am gonna see another sunrise..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh thats hard to deal with without medication maybe try different type as it does help.
  5. SweetVitriol

I am willing to try (Despite having tried several types) but my GP is not playing ball..She isn't helping and I have no real options than to wait for this to come to a crisis and have to present to an emergency service..There is no other way..
  6. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Is there no way you can change Doctors within your surgery or change surgerys altogether? Or even go to your local A&E and get refered to the Home Crisis Team?
  7. SweetVitriol

I think they only way I will be believed will be to let this reach a crisis..

I give up..I have 7 night duties starting tonight & I have every intention to fill my pockets with enough meds to end this should I make no progress with getting help..

This isn't living...This is hell on earth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.