How would my life be different?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Øyvind, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

This is in The Uncertainty Principle, but it's an inward directed answer, so don't feel pressured to answer.

In 2006 I met someone who turned out to be a friend, my only friend since childhood (Or at least the closest to a friend I could get), and there have been none since IRL. I had a lot of fun with her.

In late 2008 I sat at a busstop. Some crazy lady stopped in front of me and yelled something. I didn't look up, cause that's how you deal with "crazy" people in the city. Some time went by. Then the bus came. And I looked up. The friend from 2006 was standing there, looking uncomfortable. I figured, if she wants something to do with me, she'll say hi. If she doesn't, then I won't, I'll just assume she doesn't want anything to do with me. When I was on the bus, I realized the friend was the crazy lady who had yelled something. More time went by before I finally realized that what she had yelled was "HI!".

If I hadn't looked down, if I had looked up, how different would my life be? Would I have a friend? Would I have several?
    What would daily life be like right now?

2. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Argh I meant inward directed question!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.