How Would U Handle This?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Godsdrummer, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You have no money.

You have bill collectors breathing down your neck.
    You get little to no support from your spouse
    You eldest child plays you and your spouse off of each other.
    Your gas service for your home is getting shut off due to nonpayment.

Your family is down to one car, and that car has 180,000 miles on it. And you work 45 miles away.

And before all of this happened, you were already diagnosed with depression and anxiety and in years past made several si attempts.

What would you do now?
  2. kristy1970

kristy1970 Active Member

Maybe get a side Part time job or do something like baby sitting in your home or doing doggie day care? Don't know your likes or dislikes so just some suggestions... cutting grass.... just try to make a little extra money so your utilities stay on and screw the rest until you get back on your feet... government assistance? Family help? Let me know more details and I might be able to give more ideas *hugs*
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I already have a part time job! 2 actually! I dont qualify for Govt Assistance. My gross is too much.
  4. Whispers

Whispers Banned Member

Are you in a place you can afford? Sounds like you could use some money management advice. If you want to talk specifics, we can. Perhaps tell me your total combined monthly household income and total monthly bills.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just a suggestion about your oldest child. I think it would be good for you and your spouse to confront your child, as a united front, and let them know that it's not going to work anymore... that you're both aware of what's happening, and it's going to stop. If your child sees you both on the same team, that could help a lot.
  6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

How old is your oldest? If needed, teach them some responsibility. Have them pay rent if they are old enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.