How would you do it?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Axiom, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Basically someone posts a situation with two or more possible ways of going about it and you choose(or make one) that suits you.

Your scrubbing the wood floor upstairs, so you need to go get your shoes. You go downstairs and get your shoes. Do you put them on while you are down there or do you put them on when you get into the room?

2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i would instead fashion some homemade shoes out of bits of cloth and plastic bags that were lying around instead of going down stairs and then back upstairs again...cause i'm that lazy :)

ur playing a video game and u realize that u have to go to the washroom, u notice u have an empty bottle lying around do u a stop the game and risk losing or grab the bottle and use it as a toilet??

3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I'd wait until I get to a point in the game that allows me to take a break to use the toilet. If I'm really *that* desperate, I'd rather lose the game. Most games have a pause button, anyway, so it's not too much of a problem.

You're walking down the street wearing yesterdays clothes that have gotten mucky and grimey when you see an old school friend walking towards you with the clear intent of talking to you. Do you stop and speak with them or cross the road to avoid them?

4. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

find somewhere closer to hide, like a side street or something, or if its someone i dont particularly care for id just tell em to shut up if they started talkin to me, or continue walking.

youve got enough cash for a new game, but there are 4 or 5 games that you want - how do you choose which one to get?

5. bluewail

bluewail Well-Known Member

if i've got enough cash, i can flip a coin!

you've carefully bought the right amount of food for the next few day's suppers, but you're hungry now! do you eat some of it and figure you'll just starve later, or save it and stick to the plan?

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

games have pause!!!!! :eek:hmy: i could have saved a few pairs of pants if id known that... lolz :D

i think i eat it some of it now and then as food was scarce i would discover the joy of weird combos ...like the mustard sandwich is very under appreciated...

You fucked up big time at work, like something that will get you fired, but the catch is no one noticed ..yet...do u own up to ur mistake and take what comes to u or do u hide it and hope no one finds out?

7. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

i would claim to have found the mistake and blame the person i couldn't stand who also works there. I would solve the problem, then taking the credit I would accept the promotion and the pay raise!

You have won £15,000 in the lottery. Do you tell those around you including friends and family or do you keep it to yourself and make out you are/have been saving or got a loan to get the things you are now treating yourself with?

8. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Well, seeing as 15 000 bucks is a relatively small amount in the world of lottery winnings I would tell people I had gotten a loan. The downside is that I would look like a fool for blowing a "loan" on stuff like new television, computer and consoles w/ games.

You are watching TV and you notice that a new and interesting program is on at the same time as a program you always watch/watch often. Based on the ads, the new show looks like its worth watching. Which one do you choose to watch?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
  9. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Hmm, since it's a program I always watch I would watch the newer program to see what it's like. I can always watch my regular program on youtube or some other website. *unless I've been waiting 6 months because the last season ended on a cliff hanger!

You're at a lecture, and the Prof gives the floor for students to ask questions about the topic at hand. You have two questions, one that is relevant to the specific subject matter of the lecture, and one that is broadly related, but alot more expansive in nature(though asking it might make you look like a disjointed nut to some). Which question do you ask?

10. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

I would state i had two questions and ask the relevant one first to gain intrigue to enable me to ask the second unrelated question.

You have gone upstairs for a 'personal' moment, just as you are about to see the 'end' your partner starts comming upstairs,,,,
    do you

A- stop and pull the covers over, making out you were having a napping moment trying to hide that blushed face and possible breathlessness

or B- carry on and see it through to the end, maybe your partner will join in or not care what your doing, either way you get your jollies!

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

haha I don't know, I would say A since I get easily embarrassed, but maybe B since I would be with them and wouldn't need to feel that way...

If you are in a stall and run out of toilet paper, what would you do next?

12. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

Be thankful that I decided to wear socks. If socks are absent, theres always underware.

You see someone slip over on a banana peel. Do you help them up or do you just stand there laughing?

13. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Of course i help them get up.They could be really hurt

You see a tiger in ur door through the keyhole.Do u open the door or don't?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.