How would you feel if I came back?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Scum., May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scum.

Scum. Guest

I know I'm not the most welcome person here, which is why I'm asking before deciding whether or not to come back.

I'd like very honest responses only please.

Thanks.

2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I'd love for you to come back sweetie :hug:

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Hey! I'd also like you to come back!! :)

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sweetie!!!!!!! I'd love for you to come back. I've missed you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

MUCS!!!! get your arse back on forthwith!!! :hug:

6. Lethal Photography

Lethal Photography Well-Known Member

I'd like it if you came back!:smile:

7. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy:It'd be great!:hug:

8. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Aw, I remember you. You seemed really helpful in your responses to peoples posts. You should come back!

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

It'd be fabulous! :yes::hug:

10. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

I don't know you, but yeah man!

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'd love it!!! have missed u a lot hun!

12. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Why would you not be welcome?

13. Scum.

Scum. Guest

Wow. I wasn't expecting people to be so nice, I thought people would be harsh. There must be people out there who feel like saying less nice things, so please do Iif you don't feel able to post under your name, do it anonymously).

Like I said, I didn't expect nice comments, but looking at it, it just looks like I'm an attention whore, so sorry about that, that was not my intention. I just don't want to consider coming back and make a safe place for someone a nasty place by my presence, and on a selfish note, I am not strong enough to take some of the shit I took last time from people.

Thank you for all the lovely comments. I'm totally stunned, like really, really stunned. Thank you.

14. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

"Scum", I don't know what happened, I know you had a fallout or something with someone but that shouldn't be the deciding factor as to you leaving. There are loads of people on here, many of which probably don't know the ins and outs (I certainly don't), and even if they did, it doesn't mean they'd dislike you. Personally speaking, I have nothing against you, quite the opposite, so I hope you decide to return properly.

15. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

You're always welcome back x

16. Scum.

Scum. Guest

Thanks for the replies.

I don't know yet if I can come back properly, I think that if I did I would be using it as a way to make myself feel worthless, which I don't need right now. Having said that, I would like to be able to try and help people again. I don't intend to get into any sort of friendships or get emotionally involved with anyone, that way this time, I won't get hurt. Talk about come back on the defensive.

I'll have to think, but having all those replies means a lot so thank you.

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I think you should come back if you feel safe in doing so. i have missed you around here, but would hate to see you unhappy. When you are ready jump right back in. we will be waiting for you. :arms:

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you come back hun :hug: you are very welcome, im sure you know that already from the replies you have received.:smile:

19. Scum.

Scum. Guest

Thanks guys :)

To be honest Daisychain, I don't believe it from the replies I have seen. They are, on the surface, lovely replies, but then I wonder if there is an ulterior motive. Having said that, most of the people who replied I have never had any sort of problem with and don't know why they would lie. My brain is very confusing, lol.

When I made this thread I was all ready to come back and jump in if people were ok with me being here but so far I am just using this place to trigger me and thats without even signing in. How pathetic. We shall see how it goes though because contrary to my negative experiences here and some of my views on general behaviour and accepted 'etiquette' (? that's not the right word but I can't think of a better one) of some people here, this is a great place that can offer a lot to lots of people and I would like to be able to offer support. I guess I just need to get over my own selfishness and bite the bullet and sign in. I'm just a selfish wuss. But then I wonder if I am because it doesn't make difference if I'm here or not because I'm irrelevent so if I don't come back, it's ok for everyone. Talk about garbled and confused, lol. Oh well, time will tell!

I just realised that all sounds awful, sorry about that, I don't think my articulation is great, its not meant to sound as bad or attention seeky as it does.

20. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I never replied in this thread at first because I didnt know u (well I still dont really lol) and I didnt wanna post a shallow of course u should come back ur always welcome coz from ur post I could tell you have a histroy here and I though it wasnt the place of someone new like me to judge. Does this make sense? By the way if anyone posted what i mentioned I dont mean to say their post is shallow, I just wouldve felt like mine would have been. Anyway, Ive now read some ur posts since uve kind of come back, and I think you come across like a nice person and you hav respectful views of everyone and so I think we could do with havin you here :)

Yah, speakin of not bein good at articulation... :unsure: sorry :laugh: i dunno if i made sense :dunno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.