How would you like it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I have to get this out of my system..lately I've been struggling..:(..
    I haven't beenhere in a wahile..but I think I should've been.:(..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I don't care really if this is a poem or not. at the moment, I have to get it out ofmy system.)

To Love:

How would you like it if I stared at you all the time, made faces at you liked I liked you, but then when the time comes for you to ask me out, I say you are confusing the hell out of me?

If you wrote me a letter telling me how much you loved me, and I didn't respond to you, then made up a lame excuse like I didn't understand what you were trying to tell me?..

How would you like it if I was married/divorced twice and had 2 kids by my last wife?..

How would you feel if I only came to you when I was feeling "in the mood"..but otherwise I couldn't give a damn if you live or die?..

How would you like it, if I did this to a bunch of other people and you thought you were special until you found that out?..

How would you like it if you loved me, and I didn't give a damn if you lived or died?..

To Family-sister:

How would you like it if I opened up my two legs, had a baby, came to your house, and made you watch her for me 24/7??

How would you like it if you were at home when I went to have sex in a room over from you?..

How would you like it, if I took advantage of you when you were young, and told you to never ever tell..

How would you like it if I abused you when you were little, and you grew up forever scared of me, so you did everything I told you to..

How would you all like it, if I died tonight, love, family, friends..true friends?..

I bet you really wouldn't care..would you?..No..

How would you like it if I was your parent.and I told you, that I didn't give a damn if you died, because I would still be getting 10,000?...

You wouldn't care about me if I died..But no matter what..

I will always care for you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.