How would you see me

so about 1.5 years ago me and my father got into a argument. During the arguing he said I needed to find a new place to live in the heat of the moment not meaning it. So I did I moved in with my gf that I’ve been on and off with for a while. Everything has been good I love her and I want her happy. As time goes by I’m trying to get my life straight as of now I’m about to graduate high school and start my life. My father moved 3 hours away and as I’m growing trying to start my life I feel like she’s not growing with me. I’m thinking about moving back in with my dad 3 hours away. Not because I don’t love her because I do. But because I need to start my life and get straight and grow up. I just don’t want it to seem like I used her. When I didn’t have a job she supported me financially and I don’t want her or her family to feel that I was using her. I want. I love her and her family but I think I need to start thinking of my future.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
You know what, man? You have to live your life for yourself sometimes. It's a drag but you're holding her back by staying there if you already know that she's not the one for you. You aren't actually doing her any favors by sticking around in a relationship that isn't going to work. Yes, they helped you out and that's great. You can be honest and thankful for that with them. If you've got a good relationship with her parent(s) you might try talking with one of them before you make a final decision so that they can be aware what's going on with you. But in the end, you do what's best for you. I really wish you all the best of luck.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
Congratulations on graduating soon! I don't think it seems like you used her. I think that around this age (I'm not much older than you) your life is volatile and you're still figuring out what direction you want to head in. I think you need to find someone who you feel is a better fit for you as you are now.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm saying this with the very best intentions but it sounds like you've outgrown her. That happens when you're young. I'd venture you say that's about the most common cause of a break up when young people split up, you know?
Are you going to spend your life with this girl? Get married? Buy a house? Have kids? Raise them together? Get old & retire together in an old folks community? If you don't see that future together then it's best for *both* of you, not just yourself, to go ahead & leave now so you can generate the best for your lives.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00