how?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wastingecho, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

how can i even communicate when everything i want to say would end up moderated?

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You can tell us how you feel and what it is that is making you feel that way - share your problems with us and see if anyone can help you think about them from a different angle :hug:

3. Wastingecho

Moving to separate bedroom - don't belong any more - don't fit in this life - want to die so badly - so many plans running through my head - want to pick just one - won't say goodbye - what's the point - dying alone anyway

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't, Echo. :hug: I care, and you can contact me anytime if you feel like talking.

5. Motivebalance

Motivebalance Member

Contact me I might be able to help

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi wasting echo, just want to say that I hope you are feeling better this morning.

7. Wastingecho

Lying alone in the dark except for a cat -hearing sirens going by - will they come for me in the end?

Can't escape it

I was home from college once when my little brother woke me up to tell me that my dog that i'd loved for 15 years had just died - i came out to her bed to see her lying there lifeless - as I was holding her one last time her body gave one last intense shudder and the pain I was feeling just exploded

This is what is happening now - i'm trying to keep going but then I get hit with that level of pain over and over and I:m just so tired of hurting all the time, of crying in the dark or in the corners where no one can see me

I can't take this much longer

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know there may not be words to ease the pain you're in. But even though you don't believe people genuinely care, some of us do. Hope you'll continue trying to hold on.

9. Wastingecho

Don't think there's anything left to care about - most of me is dead already - pain is all I have left

10. Wastingecho

found out today that my brother has been in the hospital with alcohol poisoning - brain damage - will need to be placed in an assisted living facility

nothing i can do

but this happened awhile ago - my mother knew and didn't tell me - my niece told my daughter yesterday - she told us this morning starting with "oh did you know..."

he was supposed to tell me if he needed help - he knew that - he knew i would have taken him in - done it in the past

don't know how to take this all in - too much

11. Petal

That is a lot to take in at once. It must be very hard for you. I am sorry to hear this, are you going to go and see him?

12. Wastingecho

can't - too far - don't have the money - and it looks like he wouldn't even recognize me

uncle died from alcohol - father had serious issues - I've managed to stay away from it up to now but I have to wonder - maybe I should give myself up to fate

13. Petal

No-no giving up. I'm really saddened your brother will not know who you are, this must be a real shock for you, you will get through all of this :hug:

14. Wastingecho

i've already given up - haven't shaved in 4 years now - can't stand my face, seeing myself - spend most of my time in the dark - leaving my glasses off so i don't have to look at the world, just a blur going by

work is hell, home is hell, family is hell

brother wouldn't call me for help - mother wouldn't tell me he was hurt or in trouble - i just don't matter

15. Petal

Well you matter here or we wouldn't be trying to support you. Everything is not always black and white. I hope you reconsider your option of giving up :hug:

16. Wastingecho

i don't know how to keep going

17. Petal

Keep talking and letting it all out, you can and will get through this. Try and believe in yourself. Talking might help a lot :)

18. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

maybe they didn't tell you until he got better? by better i mean less critical... because they see you have a lot going on yourself?
    who is with you at home?
    if you are alone and can't function, there is assistance available you can apply for

19. Wastingecho

Nothing of myself left that's worth believing in

And no one i could call that i could trust - not going down that road again

20. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Very sorry about your brother. Were both of you close?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.