Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

How in the fuck do people enjoy living.

Please answer me this.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometimes it is very very hard to find enjoyment Charlotte sometimes going to a mall and just watching children there helps me when i hear their laughter it helps
    or to a park and watching them play I have been told to try things that use to bring me joy and no longer do but to keep doing them because the body will eventually remember

I am sorry you are so low hugs to you

3. JustKindaThere

I think the answer is they don't. I just fail to see how anybody could.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It all depends on everyone's different illness and their coping mechanisms. I hope you are okay hun, keep talking to us here, we will help you through this.

5. JustKindaThere

I have 0 coping methods. Life is too fucking shit, there's nothing worth being alive for.

6. JustKindaThere

My parents are trying to get me into hospital, loooolOlOlolol0lo0l0lOlOloLOLlll

7. Luie

Luie Well-Known Member

To put it simply, drugs in your brain. Unfortunately, they don't always do their job, do they. Anyway, here's a song about it. I sing it sometimes to cheer myself up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEgkDuJyI0U

8. ScarlettHurts1990

ScarlettHurts1990 Active Member

Hi Charlotte,
    I feel the same way as you do. I have no idea how anyone can enjoy living in such a god-awful place. Then again there was a time where I enjoyed living and I loved life, although it is hard to believe it now. What I used to love about life was feeling accomplished, getting to spend time with my love, and connecting to literature. I now no longer enjoy any of those things I used to but I am holding onto the fact that once upon a time, I felt alive. I am hoping that will return to me again although it's doubtful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.