How?

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
How do people find the energy and determination to keep getting up day after day and put one foot in front of the other? Because I don't think I've got it any more.

It's not a real question. I know everyone has their own unique reasons for getting them through each day. But at the moment I'm struggling to find my reason. I don't want to have to face another day. I want to lie down, shut my eyes and block everything out.

You don't need to reply. What can you say anyway? I just need to remember what my reason is and gather the energy. I'm just tired and sad

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How do people find the energy and determination to keep getting up day after day and put one foot in front of the other? Because I don't think I've got it any more.

It's not a real question. I know everyone has their own unique reasons for getting them through each day. But at the moment I'm struggling to find my reason. I don't want to have to face another day. I want to lie down, shut my eyes and block everything out.

You don't need to reply. What can you say anyway? I just need to remember what my reason is and gather the energy. I'm just tired and sad
I'm sorry you're feeling tired and sad Lu, you don't deserve to feel that way, you're such a lovely person. I don't really know what my reason is right now either, I guess it's hope, hope that things will get better.

Sending you lots of love and hugs

View attachment 15520

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

Hugs

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Sorry that you're finding things a bit of a struggle right now, Lu. Sometimes, when searching for a reason it could be those small things which normally goes unnoticed that you could look towards to in order to find that energy to get through the day, and also holding on to the thought that just round the corner there could be something to look towards that will restore that missing spark of vitality.

BraveFace

SF Supporter
Some days I don't even bother with trying to find a reason - that's when I am grateful for auto-pilot. Other days I surprise myself, which is when i wish I could bottle whatever it is that makes me feel that way.
I really understand what you are saying and hope you have some better days to come x

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities

You are part of my reason for going on and I hope you see that other people see that in you too. I hope there are some people here or in your world that give that reason to you too, love you much Lula :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00