Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jehuty, May 6, 2010.

1. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

There are so many things I want and need to talk about.
    Mostly my nightmares, they really start to get out of hand and worring me.
    Yet everytime I want to tell someone I think, why bother?
    Many times I whrote long messages here but never pressed the post button.

How do you talk to people when you can't?
    When you always think that no one will care?

I don't even know how to explain it.
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i have a hard time talking too, and once i have something i wanna say i can never go into details or i never say it. so youre not entirely alone

im here if you need someone to talk to
  3. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

You see im cursed with the opposite affliction....once I start talking I cant stop which can be just as irritating as not being able to talk at all believe it or not.I either bore myself by the end or ive bored others and they stop listening.If im honest I probably tend to repeat myself alot but its only because im used to not being listened to or only half listened to.So we may not be exactly the same but I understand where you are coming from.

Please know that I can listen too so if you ever wanna chat then im here x
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I've done the same thing myself many times. It takes me ages to write a thread, it can literally take me hours & then I read it back & I've only managed a few sentences, then I think what's the point & I don't end up posting anything.

The only place I really feel comfortable writing is the members private diary bit. And even then I still struggle with it. Plus it's not always beneficial as nobody is really 'hearing me'. But then again who'd want to? In my head I know there is so much that I need to get out but when it comes to it I just can't do it & I don't know why or how to get over it.

Sorry Jehuty, I guess this doesn't really help. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone :hug:.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know I care and will listen if you want to talk. :hug:
  6. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Jehuty, know what you're going thru, many times I have written up something too yet never hit the post button, yet you did this time, good going. Few others said they're willing to listen, me too, take use of it,:laugh: you've given me a bit more courage to attempt to hit the post button next time.:wave:
  7. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

So I tell my stories then what?
    It's not that it will change anything now will it?

It's great to know you care and want to listen but it still doesn't take that feeling away. :(
  8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I come to forums, and post my thoughts. That way they are being heard by someone.