Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I don't know how I can do this anymore...I'm just done. How do I keep fighting if I've already given up? I can't.... I've got nothing left in me....
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I wish i could help you Josh. I just don't have the words in me right now.

It's just not the right time for you.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

just gotta keep going one day at a time Josh..that's all we can do when it gets tough...
    I hope kittygirls post on Boos thread helped lift your mood... :) *hug*
  4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

You might not know it but you're doing whatever helps you survive.

Sometimes one day at a time, or one hour at a time can get you through this.

This might sound a stupid question but do you know anything about yoga, meditation, grounding and breathing as anxiety is an issue for you?
  5. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

:hug: wub you Joshy
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have been here many times myself...when I feel I have nothing left, I hold on tight to ppl who care about me and let myself breathe...then I do things that bring me comfort...and force myself to monitor my mood, to find what is making me feel less at risk...keep talking to us and let us know how we can support you...big hugs, J
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu need to just do something kind for you. Take one hour and just spend it on you okay no one else and do anything that brings you peace brings you happiness people care for you here and they would be so devastated if your hurt you so please stay strong okay take care of you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.