How?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fitzy, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

How can I die but make it look like it wasn't suicide? I know I can't have the answer to that question but I want people to know that that's where my head is at right now.
    Please let me die tonight!

2. ashcrostep

ashcrostep Active Member

I would also like to know the answer to this

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey fitzy anything happen to trigger you? thinking of you and sending a big hug. sounds like you need one....

4. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

We're here for you when you need us. Keep in touch, and we'll try to ease you through these hard times.

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the responses - I'm going through a really rough time right now. SF is the only safe space to talk about the pain as no one else wants to know, which increases the pain and so on..........
    I don't know if I'm going to survive - being dead seems so inviting

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hang in there, i believe in you. i don't remember, but do you have a therapist that you can share with? might not help immediately on these long evenings but i find, for myself, knowing that i can see her each week makes me feel less alone. i tell myself that if i just hang on i will see her soon and we can discuss how bad i'm feeling.

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun if you are worried about making it look like an accident then that means you have people that care about you and you about them. So no matter how you "go" they are going to be hurt. Hold on to that thought hun. And yes please keep posting. This is a safe place. And a place that you dont have to keep explaining yourself. We understand and will help anyway we can to get you through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.