Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tabbithy, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tabbithy

tabbithy Member

I don’t want to feel like I do, I would give anything to be anywhere else in my head.
    But thoughts of leaving this place dominate my every thought. I can’t see where things will get better, people will always be like they are, they will always disappoint you. It is hard because you know how things are, even when you don’t want to. I want to look past my problems. It is hard, especially when you have someone pointing them out every day.
    There was once so much I enjoyed, and now I can’t see why. I try to use logic, but I come up short. Even if everything went the way it should, I cannot see where it would matter. It is like it is to late, I know where things are, and where they are going. You can put it anyway you want. But it is what it is. How can you want to go on when you can in vision the future and no matter how good you can imagine the outcome, it does just not help.
    I turned to religion, surely that would help. I was saved, baptized, started church, but I have such a hard time thinking God can help me.
    I have a friend I talk to, but he gets upset if I mention suicide. He wants me to be happy- go- lucky. I can’t be that person.
  2. iwannahelp

iwannahelp New Member

I am so sorry that you feel this way. I know how you feel, because I have been at that place before, and I'm only a teenager. I just want you to know that things can get better if you let them. I hope that you will reach out for help, because I know that people out there love you. Sometimes it really helps if you can just think of one person, just one, that you really love. Someone who you are just over-joyed to have in your life. It doesn't even have to be someone you know personally (mine was a celebrity). But just think about them for a minute. Now, if you aren't here anymore, how can you see them? How can you love them if you're dead? That's what got me through. Now I try to surround myself with the people who love me no matter what and care about me a lot. They have really helped me. There was only one person that I ever told about wanting to commit suicide, and he turned out to be a real ass about the whole thing. That just made me want to die even more, but I kept thinking about that one person. I also thought about my parents and my friends, and what they would do if I died. Part of me wanted to say that they wouldn't care, but they would. And I know that now. Please, find some help. Join a support group. Speak out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.