howdidigethere?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by walkin, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walkin

walkin Active Member

Hi people
    I have given up on everything I cant relate to any human being because no one is like me. Im an alien, even to myself Im weird, crazy,strange and now Im like really really ill and sick medically. I have been alone for so long and I mean alone a lot of people say they are alone, but they are really not,
    but i am.
    It is not a great place to be. I am dying but god wont make it quick he wants me to suffer and I just want to end it now. I say it and say it but when its real it hurts.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

*hugs*
    I'm sorry you're going through so much. I'm around a lot if you ever want to talk.

3. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

Hi & welcome.
    Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time right now but please understand that you have taken the first step towards getting help & here you have found somewhere where this is support
    If you want to talk then pls feel free to pm me, I always answer

Hope things start to pick up for you soon

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is so hard to trust...but you had the bravery to post which means on some level you are willing to try...please PM me if I can help...big hugs, J

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well welcome to our "alien" forum. So many members feel and most of all understand what you are saying and feeing. So please keep posting. Even if the advice you receive doesnt help it is still a benefit to be able to have somewhere and someone to talk to. Please dont suffer alone. You have a big wonderful site here to share your pain with others that know and understand. You may even find others that are suffering the same or similar medical problems. They may have suggestions on things you can try. Dont give up quite yet you still have a few options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.