Howdy I'm Rickeo

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 247j, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 247j

247j Active Member

Hey there,

My names Rick I'm 18 from Manchester UK I have an amazing gf and currently live with my Gran, I have been with my gf for 2 years now she is my world.

I have been through depression tried taking my life so many times before been through sexual abuse physical and emotional abuse been in and out of care and last year experienced my gf going through a miscarriage and lost my baby.

However through all this I'm self harm free happy and am going strong.

I am a Christian but don't worry am not the type of person to force it on anyone so unless a post/thread is aimed around that you will never hear me bring God/Jesus into anything lol I don't believe in forced preaching lol :p

I work part time at McDonalds lol it brings the money in but since I left school I worked as a fundraiser for some of the biggest charities in the UK breast cancer research Action Aid and Save the children are just a few.

I am currently in the process of setting up business I want to buy a house where people who are having suicidal thoughts can come and stay work through there issues through theraputic therapy and outdoor activities :) as a fundraiser I should be able to set this up no problem within a few years the aim for it will be an escape for people who are depressed and it will be self referal so everyone who is there will want to be there for help and will cost them nothing :D

Anyway as you can see I have big ambitions am a bubbly person who just loves to help I believe the best way to deal with depression is through laughter and humour if I can put a smile on someones face and make them forget about there problems for just 1 second I am happy :D

Look forward to getting to know some of you some more.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Rick, what can I say! Speechless :eek:hmy: Welcome to the site! :cool:

3. 247j

247j Active Member

Thanks Robin for the very warm welcome :)
    I really appreciate that :D

I really look forward to getting to know you some more :)

Rick

4. mushroom-eater

mushroom-eater New Member

Hello! I'm mike I'm new here. God bless you.

5. 247j

247j Active Member

God Bless you to Mike and a very warm welcome to the family here at SF :D

Rick

6. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

welcome [=

7. 247j

247j Active Member

Thanks IamNoone :)

8. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

your welcome

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

10. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, Rick! Welcome to SF! :smile:

11. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hey rick and welcome to sf.
    I know how it feels to suffer through a miscarriage, i had a miscarriage 5 months ago. If ever you wanna chat drop me a pm :hug:
    And i wanna know whereabouts in manchester you live, i used to live there :)

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :)

13. minion

minion Well-Known Member

howdy...something we say around where I come from. Glad you could join us here.

14. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Nice to meet ya! im usually always around :biggrin:

15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

look forward to getting to know you as well :)
    :welcome:

16. 247j

247j Active Member

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys and gals am so glad to be here and be apart of such an amazing community :)

I am always here if you want to chat as well, :hug: I live in a small town called HYDE near Ashton :)

Rick

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Rick. I think your goals are admirable ones. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Everyone has times they are struggling. I hope you remember that we are here for you as well as you being here for others. Take then best of care Rick. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.