Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Fear no Evil, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fear no Evil

Fear no Evil New Member

Hi, pleased to meet y'all!

I first found this place about a fortnight ago, was feeling pretty lousy and figured it'd be pretty good to hear from a few people who might be going through similar problems.

A lot of the stuffs pretty embarrasing which is why its so hard to go through with family/friends and im not sure i really want to go into it straight away but suffice to say ive got a lot on my plate lately and it feels like im about to hit breaking point.

The weekend started with me making a visit to the hospital on Friday and finding out a few things I really didnt want to know about and then spending a long lonely bank holiday weekend screwing about it :sad:

Anyways id really like to talk some of this stuff over if anyones interested, and im happy to share whatever problems any of you guys have if you think i can be any help.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome: Fear.

You will meet many people here to talk to and most of us share similar problems, so feel free to post all that is going on with you :hug:
  3. Welcome to SF! :hug: As Terry said, there are many people here who share the same problems and experiences, so feel free to talk to any of us. I am here most of the time and if I'm not here and you wanna talk, just PM me and I'll get back to ya! I hope you find this site helpful and again welcome.
  4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Hope you'll find lots of freinds here.
  5. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Hello Hello and Welcome!!

I hope you find the support and stuff you are looking for.
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:welcome: fear if there anything you need I'm always here to lean and a ear and a shoulder pease take care and If you wanna talk my pm box is always open :hug:
  7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

welcome dont be afraid to talk about anything here!
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. If you need qan ear to listen to, I am more than happy to do so. Feel free to PM me anytime and i will get back with you as soon as I can. most of us are willing to do what we can to try and support you, not matter what your issues may be. Don't hesitiate to post. Take care. :hug:
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to sf. im here if you need anyone to talk to :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.