1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Fear no Evil, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fear no Evil

Fear no Evil New Member

Hi, pleased to meet y'all!

I first found this place about a fortnight ago, was feeling pretty lousy and figured it'd be pretty good to hear from a few people who might be going through similar problems.

A lot of the stuffs pretty embarrasing which is why its so hard to go through with family/friends and im not sure i really want to go into it straight away but suffice to say ive got a lot on my plate lately and it feels like im about to hit breaking point.

The weekend started with me making a visit to the hospital on Friday and finding out a few things I really didnt want to know about and then spending a long lonely bank holiday weekend screwing about it :sad:

Anyways id really like to talk some of this stuff over if anyones interested, and im happy to share whatever problems any of you guys have if you think i can be any help.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome: Fear.

You will meet many people here to talk to and most of us share similar problems, so feel free to post all that is going on with you :hug:

3. Welcome to SF! :hug: As Terry said, there are many people here who share the same problems and experiences, so feel free to talk to any of us. I am here most of the time and if I'm not here and you wanna talk, just PM me and I'll get back to ya! I hope you find this site helpful and again welcome.

4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Hope you'll find lots of freinds here.

5. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Hello Hello and Welcome!!

I hope you find the support and stuff you are looking for.

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:welcome: fear if there anything you need I'm always here to lean and a ear and a shoulder pease take care and If you wanna talk my pm box is always open :hug:

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

welcome dont be afraid to talk about anything here!
    :)

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. If you need qan ear to listen to, I am more than happy to do so. Feel free to PM me anytime and i will get back with you as soon as I can. most of us are willing to do what we can to try and support you, not matter what your issues may be. Don't hesitiate to post. Take care. :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to sf. im here if you need anyone to talk to :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.