Howdy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by EricS, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricS

EricS Member

Hello everyone...

I'm not quite sure what to say here, but..

My name is Eric, I'm 21 (will be 22 soon). And for the past couple years I have had suicidal thoughts, more so here recently with some stuff that's happened. I never thought I'd be in this position, because I never thought about it before.. I've even saved a couple friends from committing suicide. But.. :poo:

Anyway, time to look around, and maybe do some more posting :)

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :) Good to have you with us.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Eric. I know how hard it can be struggling with those thoughts and feelings. I hope you can find some comfort and relief here with us. If there is anything I can do to help, please feel free to PM me. I will get back to you as quickly as i can. take care. :hug:

4. whiskeylullaby

whiskeylullaby Well-Known Member

welcome to sf eric :hiya: there are some great and understanding people here, i hope you find some support with us

5. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Welcome to the forum.

6. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Eric it's nice to see that you'll be able to get support from others who feel similar emotions, I hope it helps somewhat with what you are currently going through, I also want to thank you for your offer to update the forum for us, it is very much appreciated :) If you need a friend just drop me a line :)

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Eric, welcome to SF :hug:

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Eric. I came here for basically the same reasons that you have, although I'm much older than you are.

There are so many caring and helpful people here and I hope you can find some answers. I look forward to your posts when you feel up to it.

9. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Eric.

:hug: xx

10. EricS

EricS Member

Thank you all for the very nice welcome! :) Seems I've come to the right place :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.