howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im new to this forum... and ive joined just because. Well, i dont have the energy to write all my issues down here. im exhausted, n it doesnt help.
im pretty much fucked. im bulimic n i binge purge all day everyday. i live at home with parents n get a measley £91 very fortnight, which lasts 3 days- if i dnt blow it on shit all clothes (then cant afford to go anywer) or food binges... wat a waste!

I have no social life at all, i have ONE friend, who has come and gone over past few years thru my troubles, but wen i hit rock bottom, shes always round the corner- to give me a hug.

Erm... back to the point...
so i dont knw wat im doing theres too much to say not enough time.
i feel suicidal right now, have done on and off today- first time in a while.
im a mess, and constant;y get reminded of tht everyday frm parents.

wen u have low self esteem, the last thing u need is them rubbing salt in the wound.

part of me wants to give up, n do it , end it all. but the other part of me wants to beat this n prove ppl wrong.
but after having one issue after another over years.. it kinda makes me think- will it ever go away like?
will bulimia ever go?
will social anxiety ever go?
will i ever feel alive again?
will i ever be loved?
will i ever be free?
will i ever be independant?
will i ever be able to turn round and hold my head up high?

i dont see the point.
why am i going on?

Welcome to SF!

I can completely understand about low selt esteem, i have the exact same problem.

I hope you get some support here and i hope to see you around

Please take care

Vikki

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Welcome to SF, there's a lot of people here with no social life and lots of anxiety, myself included.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
We are a compassionate and supportive lot here, always someone around to listen to whatever you want to say...within reason. As long as it's not threatening or demeaning you can post as you like.

Welcome to the friendliest site anywhere!

love,

least

I would like to welcome you to SF. We are a group of very understanding people. There are many people with issues as you described here. It is helpful to be able to talk through things with those that are going through, or have been through what you have. We are here to support you in the ways we can to best help you through. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00