Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Deonidas, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deonidas

Deonidas Member

Hello everyone. New guy here from the south believe it or not. I figured I would come here and join since I cannot vocalize my emotional feelings nor bring myself to talk about my thoughts to anyone near me. Ironic that the people that I feel comfortable around, I cannot talk to. Mainly due to being chastised or degraded for having feelings. Stranger still and perhaps a bit ironic that I feel more comfortable conversing with strangers than I do with those closest.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Nothing strange about that at all Deonidas. That is why we are here - to give people an outlet when they need it. I hope you will find this helpful. Feel free to stop by chat sometime too. Nice to meet you!
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I agree that the ease of talking to strangers is not weird...there are not 'contracts', as such, no concern about face to face negotiations...please continue to post and let us know what is going on...that is why we are here...welcome again
  4. Deonidas

Deonidas Member

Well, I came here Because I was really down in the dumps, nearly fatally so, and NEEDED somewhere I could go and talk without being chastised. The feeling has since faded and now im on the "other" half of my persona and feeling like I could topple a king. Which for me is a bad thing. What goes up must come down after all...
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Deonidas and welcome...I can relate to that feeling about not being able to talk to people I'm close to. They just don't understand, and that's why it's easier to talk to strangers...we are more than happy to help you with anything :)
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. It can be difficult learning to deal with the wide mood swings you describe. You will find many people here that have that same issue. We are here for you for both the ups and the downs. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.