Hubby back after six months

Larcey

The big day i was looking forward to for so long finally came. I thought him coming back would fix everything but i feel worse than ever.

It has been three days and he hasnt even hugged or kissed me or said he loves me :( instead i have been treated like a slave and sworn at and belittled when i dont do what he wants, even in front of his parents yesterday.

I hate my life. Im worthless i just want to die everybody would be better off. At least my daughter is happy...

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
If it’s still not working maybe him being back is not the best thing. Remember you need to take care of you too.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get what you wanted with his return. Is it time to cut the cord from that relationship now so you guys can move on to other things?

j2415

Hi- I'm sorry you are going through this. Have you tried to talk to him? I hope you can tell him how you really feel. I pray that things will go well in your marriage and you will feel better soon.

Please update us, we are here for you. Take care of yourself. Thank you for sharing.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00