1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hugs

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

whats a hug to you?, i mean i real hug from a teacher or a friend. do u feel loved and conforted when ur in thier arms? do u feel like nothing can hurt u and that the person will always protect you?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2007
  2. A hug to me is something that feels, not only shows, that someone cares...

In person, I've not recieved a hug in a long time. Not from my family at all.
    If I were to be hugged by someone close to me, I think it'd be the warmest I've felt in a long time.

When I get hugged e-hugs like, I still feel something, a bit warmer, you know?

I dunno though.
    If I get hugs, it can be just for a few seconds, but them few seconds, I feel so warm, so safe, so comforted.

3. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i know what u mean hun no one hugs me the only one that every did was my school social worker and this year shes not my social worker and i cant talk to her. my parents wont hug me friends wont, when some one types *hug to me it it just like a word i dont feel it or anything although it is nice to come into chat and get that sometimes.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

When I'm being hugged by my baby I feel safe, loved, comfortable and happy :)

Love ya Vikki x

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

depends on the person.
    if its a guy, i feel safe and loved. its nice from family and friends.
    i love hugs..dont get enough :(

:hug: to all like me

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sadly I am megally uncomfortable with RL hugs:sad:
    Used to hug my son all the time and vise versa but he grew up so he don't do hugs now.
    Happily my cousin Tracy I can hug with impunity cos she's lovely and doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she is also a child in a woman's body so I think that's why I can still hug her without reservation:unsure:

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: terry

:hug: amanda

:hug: sarah

:hug: blackness

:hug: sam

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:grouphug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.