hugs

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

whats a hug to you?, i mean i real hug from a teacher or a friend. do u feel loved and conforted when ur in thier arms? do u feel like nothing can hurt u and that the person will always protect you?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2007
  2. A hug to me is something that feels, not only shows, that someone cares...

In person, I've not recieved a hug in a long time. Not from my family at all.
    If I were to be hugged by someone close to me, I think it'd be the warmest I've felt in a long time.

When I get hugged e-hugs like, I still feel something, a bit warmer, you know?

I dunno though.
    If I get hugs, it can be just for a few seconds, but them few seconds, I feel so warm, so safe, so comforted.

3. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i know what u mean hun no one hugs me the only one that every did was my school social worker and this year shes not my social worker and i cant talk to her. my parents wont hug me friends wont, when some one types *hug to me it it just like a word i dont feel it or anything although it is nice to come into chat and get that sometimes.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

When I'm being hugged by my baby I feel safe, loved, comfortable and happy :)

Love ya Vikki x

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

depends on the person.
    if its a guy, i feel safe and loved. its nice from family and friends.
    i love hugs..dont get enough :(

:hug: to all like me

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sadly I am megally uncomfortable with RL hugs:sad:
    Used to hug my son all the time and vise versa but he grew up so he don't do hugs now.
    Happily my cousin Tracy I can hug with impunity cos she's lovely and doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she is also a child in a woman's body so I think that's why I can still hug her without reservation:unsure:

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: terry

:hug: amanda

:hug: sarah

:hug: blackness

:hug: sam

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:grouphug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.