Huh?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, May 25, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Huh? :huh: What happened? :huh:
    I had a lovely day. Been feeling really good. Yeah I had a dip earlier over something but that's all fine now. And I was fine. *was* All of a sudden i...i wanna cry :cry: I wanna cut. I don't know what happened. It was all going so well and now I just feel...meh, it doesn't matter does it.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

it does matter hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sometimes we get down for no specific apparent reason at that very moment. It just happens :sad:

:hug: :hug:
    many :hug: for you :arms:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug:

wanna cry
    and now just managed to hear a small part of a triggering song

great :dry:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Est is right darling, yeh suddently get dips now and then for no reason. Trust me i know all too well :dry:

Meh, sorry i couldn't cheer ya up today, me was too shyyyyyyyyyyyyy :shy: :hiding: :tongue: Me enjoyed ur random dancing tho :tongue: hehe

loves ya x

5. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

sam you have to look at it like a rollercoaster
    if you fight the dips in it they make you anxious
    if you go with the flow of the ride ,the dips go quickly into the ups
    does that ,make sense
    every1 has dips .its crying when we need to and not fighting it as then we can laugh again
    to be really able to have the best we need to measure that against sad times
    hope tht helped
    sorry just woken up
    hugs

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks all

7. :hug: :hug:

I get like that sometimes too hun - and I don't even consider myself depressed really nowadays.... It's horrible - I know :hug: - but remember - when that happens - you often come out of it as quick as you went in

Love

GE