Human beings REALLY irritate me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sosotired, Jan 17, 2008.

1. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

That is why I have cut myself off from society, people just seem to get under my skin really easy.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I hate people. enough said. I'm not one of them.

3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

People=Shit......Slipknot

4. Society is horrible.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

know the feeling.....

6. the_nihilist_reason

the_nihilist_reason Antiquities Friend

7. Uninitiated

Uninitiated New Member

Yes, I frequently fantasize about mugging people I see in public. They snub me and won't even look at me.

I've come to realize that I'll never gain anything from them, not a single mental or physical connection with any human being on this planet. They are always constantly flashing their cash and their friends, telling me I'm not good enough by acting like I'm not even there.

It's like I don't even exist in this world! like i'm already dead, like i'm a ghost! :blink:

8. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

You can take this job and shove it. I don't want to be human anymore.

9. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

erm, no, there are plenty of ok human beings, I don't wish to be offensive but maybe one of your biggest problems is that you lack social skills (which can be rectified but takes time). I used to have a major lack of social skills and consequently I expect a fair few people, even good ones, thought I was an idiot. There's no point in thinking you're good and everyone else is bad, just that it isn't always easy to understand people who are different.

10. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

exactly what i feel.. i just dont know if i can stand being alone for much longer.. i just want to be free in a world where i can be happy :'(

the pressure of the world expecting me to get over social anxiety alone as being a normal life symptom just fucking drills the pain in my heart even more

i dont want anything to do with this world.. everyone is taunting me... and dperessing me even more

i dont kno what is the point of being mobile on this planet when youre already dead on the inside. its just a painful drag to yourself and everyone else...

11. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

in what way does the world expect you to get over social anxiety?

12. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

its expected if i want a good job, true love with a girl, and to start making friends and the success image of life i see. i just cant make it on my own cause my heart is in

13. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I feel a lot better by myself right now or with the couple of people I can connect with well.

I do feel like shutting myself off from everyone/everything in general and feel okay with that. I used to feel bad about having no family but I'm okay now. And all I want is some safety and no more violence and people, in general are just unsafe and I can't trust them.