Human Resources

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Sadeyes, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What happens
    when you do your best
    and it is not good enough?

How do you retain your faith
    remember your worth or
    show yourself compassion?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What happens
    when you do your best
    and it is not good enough?

How do you retain your faith
    remember your worth or
    show yourself compassion?

Sadeyes when you do your best then thats all one can do
    if you need too you reach out for help
    I don't know how one keeps their self worth or shows themselve compassion when all they know is the opposite.
    I think then you look outwards to your friends whos eyes sometimes see better then our own. They will help you see how worthwhile your truly are and they will give you the compassion you so truly deserve.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thank you so much...I know many of us struggle with these questions and I wanted to give a voice to this struggle...as always, my friend, you are such a gift to me...J

4. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Dear Sadeyes, I know I have been a pain in the bum a couple of times on here, but I am a caring and compassionate person, and I can relate totally to your words, but I am now trying to tell myself that I am good enough, even though sometimes I find it hard to like myself when people cause me pain, but at the end of the day I have also come to realise that what they think is not my problem, but theirs. You are a lovely lady and I am thinking of you, and so many of us in the forum have so much respect for you. Plesae don't let others grind you down. We are all here to support, as you show us all so much support too (even when we are naughty). Take care & WE ARE HERE.
    Much love & big hugs Kate xxxxx

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thanks so much Katy...I have such respect for the battle many ppl are waging here that serving here is quite rewarding...I think many of us struggle with these words and I wanted ppl to know that they are not alone in this struggle...thank you for your kind words and gracious offer...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.