humankinds true origins?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Darken, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

The concepts expressed on this site seem highly dubious, Darken. The 'advanced' humans from the other planet are portrayed as being extremely amateurish and haphazard in how they go about trying to genetically engineer a human from an ape. They certainly dont come across as being 'advanced' scientists. In fact, at first it claims that they had sex with the female apes (!) only for this not to produce any offspring. Surely they would have already known this? as it is well-understood by 'backwards' modern humans that two seperate species cannot produce offspring.

I do not know whether genetic engineering will ever be possible (without hideous drawbacks making it completely unworthwhile) but i would have thought if 'advanced' scientists existed on another planet they would not have taken such a 'hit and miss' approach as elucidated in this account.

Also, evolution is alluded too. This despite the fact that there is -no evidence- that evolution is possible and plenty of evidence that 'modern' humans co-existed on this planet with all of the 'ancestors' that we supposedly evolved through. If any 'advanced' lifeforms had arrived on this planet at any time in the past and found 'homo erectus' they would, more likely as not, have found 'modern' homo-sapiens already co-existing alongside them.
  3. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I don't really understand why it matters so much? However we got here, we're here. Certainly it's an interesting question to entertain yourself with but until someone can back up a theory with hard proof, it's all just a game of guesswork. I don't have the mental faculties to grasp the science of it (assuming humans are even capable of grasping the science of it) so I leave that to the real scientists.
  4. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Your missing the point. These stories are like some of the oldest and in depth explanations of how modern humans came to be. These are lots of the stories that the bible stole and edited and claimed as its own. And they were written by people given knowledge by these beings. That is how the pyramids were built, that is how ancient people knew so much about astronomy etcetera. They were still primitive humans though so of course it will be kind of confusing, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Also they didn't have 'sex' with the ape people. That was just the best way the humans then could explain it, which was really genetic engineering like you said. They mades mistakes the first few times, even super advanced beings aren't perfect, but eventually they got it right which is still mind blowing.

What do you believe?

It is very important to know how we got here. Because I want to know why I exist. What is humankinds purpose? Is there not one? Not knowing these things just adds stress and conflict amongst people. Maybe if we all knew the truth we could unite and evolve much faster.

Ignorance is not bliss, I want to know the truth!
    I reject those bullshit theories that this is the best life type of world we will ever have, and that right and wrong doesn't matter.

My other theory is that we are like a galactic experiment. I've heard we are divine beings that fell, that would be awesome but just wishful thinking I guess.

We will know one day. I wish I didn't have to die before I can know, if at all.
  5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Still, I'm pretty sure it was a giant monster made out of noodles. He's like 600 feet tall and like 10,000 pounds.

“At one time, I believed as the Aztecs did, that the universe was created by two gods, Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca who attacked and ripped apart Hungry Woman to create the universe. Then I believed, as the Moriori do, that the universe was created when Papa and her husband Rangi hugged and bore children, and were subsequently separated by their son Tane who let light shine between them. However, my views have been swayed by the substantial evidence that the earth and universe was actually created relatively recently by the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM). I am firmly convinced that the evidence supporting this depiction of the origins of life, the universe, and everything has many of the trappings of science, and I therefore support the inclusion of FSM creation evidence in the Kansas science curriculum and standards.“
    – Sebastian Wren, Ph.D

“ One of the most exciting developments in fundamental physics in the last twenty years has been the development of so-called “String Theory.” In String Theory, all fundamental sub-atomic particles are visualized and described mathematically as microscopic vibrating strings. Although as yet unproven, many physicists believe that String Theory has the potential to become the long-sought “Theory of Everything,” through which the fundamental physical nature of all matter and forces will become understood.

Obviously String Theory IS correct, although misnamed (a secular humanist conspiracy perhaps?). As NOODLE Theory clearly unambiguously reveals, He has created the fundamental subatomic particles that form all matter in this universe in His own quivering image! You, me, the Earth, the stars…everything in the universe…are all built of trillions of tiny jiggling noodles, microscopic copies of our Divine Saucy Maker. Truly He is everywhere and in all things!
    Boy-oh-Boyardi and Ramen!“
    –Steve Lawrence, PhD
  6. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Oh please, get out of here with all that close minded negativity.
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think it was definitely aliens.
  8. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

Why is purpose related to how we got here? Maybe we were created as alien slaves but if we are now free then our purpose is no longer to be a slave again but to enjoy our freedom. So maybe our purpose changes with time? We now have concerns such as dwindling natural resources and animal extinctions which weren't such a problem thousands of years ago.

Why is truth fixed? Do we want it to be? I have my beliefs, opinions, purpose and meaning, but each day I am a different person - so maybe my purpose changes, my truth changes as I change and as my environment around me changes.
  9. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Age and depth do not translate to factuality, Darken. The oldest text isn't necessarily any more accurate than the newest one. I am well aware of the claims regarding the bible, and just to put in on record, i am not a bible literalist, or even a follower of it. I have made many posts on different website throughout the last 5 years plus, that have made quite clear my distain for the bible and the people that source it to justify an act.

From reading the website i acquired the impression that they were claiming that either:

a) The texts were written by some 'human' being from another planet labelled the Niburians, or
    b) The texts were written by the new humans created by those aliens and the content was dictated to them by same.

It clearly states that some of the Niburians 'had sex with ape-women'. Why would they do this? Why would they even want to?

How could a newly created and still in a daze, human, mistake splicing genes and inserting ones own genetic information for 'having sex with ape-women' ?

The entire theory seems very much like a rehash of existing themes. Perhaps it's an attempt by the NWO people to 'unify' all of the existing religions (evolution, book-religions) into one world religion as some have stated? I think eventually evolutionists would probably be glad of this get-out-of-jail-card-free, as more and more people are seeing through their spiel as it is.

Repeatedly there are references to evolution. They mention believing that homo-erectus would 'evolve into homo-sapiens' despite the fact that there is no evidence that mutations can cause species to species evolution.
    They claim that Nibura collided with Tiamut, the latter being the 'proto-earth' and 'seeded' it. This is simply a cunning and easy way of getting around the problem of dead materials not being able to spontaneously generate life. It's simply a story with no credible supporting evidence.

What do i believe? I believe that there is more than the physical universe, and that the scientific method cannot explain the origin of life.
  10. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

It would help us figure it out. True, we should be glad we are free(well sorta) Our purpose for life yeah it changes each life time. Our divine purpose as eternal spiritual beings. That is the question that is more important to me.

What we want doesn't matter the truth is the truth I'll accept what ever it is. Even if that is life is pointless and there is no hope for some of us etcetera. If it changes than its just your percetion and not the reality. If you are satisfied with your life the way it is, great, good for you, I respect that. Just I'm not so I will keep searching as long as I exist.

Yeah that is true I'm not saying that as evidence I just think its interesting. A) No if they wanted us to know there is a dozens of ways they could have made it clear even thousands of years later. b) Yeah thats probably right, they figured out what was going on and wrote it down on the stone tablets.

Like I said these people had no idea of eugenics genetic splicing etcetera so that was the best way they could describe it. It also says that the aliens like us tried to carry the babies in their own stomachs to give birth to them. How would the people even know that it was possible to implant eggs and sperm into another person thousands of years ago.

Thats true the nwo plan to do that I don't see how this could be used to benefit them in any way though. This could be used to deceive humans into becoming servants of a et race though I suppose. It's not really a religion its just the theory created by examining archaeological evidence.

The aliens are spiritual beings from what most people who have studied them or been involved with them some way say. I believe in evolution and creation, god creates the consciousness and soul and evolution allows us to change. Deism I guess.

I've seen more evidence for some of my theories more than I've seen from evolution or creationists. Of course I'm just a normal young person I'm not even as good as some others my age at explaining the evidence and such and I'm not going to go digging through different websites that would take hours. There has been more physical evidence for ufos thant here has been for jesus. So why is it so crazy to believe that maybe they were involved in speeding human evolution, allowing us to be much more advanced than all the other animals on earth. Why is there thousand year old plus cave carvings showing nonhuman bipeddle beings and space craft? Why do some many beliefs systems speak of physical higher beings and credit higher beings or physical gods with giving them knowledge? Why is there hundreds even thousands of people claiming to be in contact with different et's and some with implants found and taken out of their bodies. (look up disclosure project, hundreds of high ranking miltary officials, government employees, credible doctors, scientists etcetera claiming that ufos are real and that they are guided by advanced beings)

If it's all made up to deceive people than its one of the biggest most mind blowing hoax of all time. I don't believe it all either but I do think it's an interesting subject that deserves more attention that's all.

Thanks for replies all, I know some on some other forums I would be getting harshly criticized for posting this. lol
  11. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Then how do you explain transitional fossils?
  12. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I thought that humans evolved from a nuclear waste dump.

Just kiddin

13. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Depends on your definition of a 'transitional'. A 'transitional' between humans apes would be something that began to take on human characteristics, such as walking upright as opposed to knuckle walking, yet nothing meeting this criteria exists. All fossils found so far are entirely ape, or else entirely human. The only reason 'Homo Habilis' is even given the prefix 'Homo' is because some tools were found nearby, in the same strata, and it is automatically assumed, due to evolutionary bias, that they could not have belonged to humans because 'humans hadn't evolved yet'. Any evidence of humans existing on this planet before the time they were supposed to have evolved is systematically ignored and suppressed from the public.

The 'Cambrian explosion' documents the sudden appearance of a whole multitude of fossils with nothing leading up to them. No half-formed fossils depicting the stage-by-stage evolution of each species found in the Cambrian strata.

The 'intermediates' of horse 'evolution' were exposed as a fraud by the evolutionist, George Gaylord Simpson, in the nineteen-fifties, yet still appear in textbooks today. Further, with a name as daft as that you have to take his comments seriously. You would not make a public statement and thus, draw attention to yourself, unless you had something very important to say!
  14. Edgar Roni Figaro

Edgar Roni Figaro Well-Known Member

Hey Darken I know I am a little late in posting this but I support exactly what you brought up precisely because the evidence is there to back it up scientifically.

When other people try to tell you this isn't true, 99.99% of the time they are saying that because they are living in a closed belief system i.e. religion, atheism (absolute assertions that cannot be proven by science). When someone lives in a closed belief system new information is not readily accepted by them due to the fear of losing the comfortable belief system they have constructed around them.

Those of us who have abandoned absolutes and have embraced scientific theory as our primary source of deducing information and making a conclusion based off of it are forced to admit that as astronomical, genetic, biological, and archeological evidence continues to mount, that this theory which is know as Ancient Alien Theory is in fact a real possibility.

This entire theory started out with the deciphering of ancient clay tablets left behind by the worlds first civilization, the Sumerians.

Only the ignorant can argue that the Sumerians were making up fantasies. The facts speak for themselves.

The following is confirmed archeological evidence showing that the Sumerians over 6000 years ago knew A) that the planets revolved around the Sun B) that the earth was round, and C) that there were in fact 9 planets, 4 more than anyone could see with the naked eye, including Pluto which was not discovered until 1930.

Keep in mind I do not necessarily support the websites I am posting links to, I am simply posting the picture evidence to support what I am saying which has been 100% confirmed by the archeological community as real.

The picture above shows in the top left corner a picture of the Sun, 9 planets, plus the moon of the Earth, the 9th planet of which we have yet to discover. The scale model of our solar system in that tablet has been conformed accurate in both the distance of and mass of the planetary bodies which are observed in the picture.

The picture below shows a clay tablet which was discovered a few decades before the invention of flying machines. There are multiple landing craft shown along with a helicopter.

One thing you will notice the further you get into this is that those scientists with closed belief systems who say this theory couldn't possible be true begin to make up more and more ludicrous reasons for the existence of these cylinder seals than the actual explanation given by the Sumerians.

In this picture the doubting scientists say that 2 separate cylinder seals were written over this one tablet thus creating the illusion of a helicopter. I guess the other flying machines to the left of the helicopter were just magically coincidentally formed there as well.

We now have 2 cylinder seals containing knowledge the worlds first civilization could not have known of with the civilization itself describing these these things as existing. So you have the confirmation of the civilization itself plus the pictures and scientists still try to make excuses as to its creation.

The next piece of evidence is the Sumerian creation story of Earth.

Taken directly from the website of NASA the explanation now given for the creation of the moon.

"Scientists believe that the moon formed as a result of a collision known as the Giant Impact or the "Big Whack." According to this idea, Earth collided with a planet-sized object 4.6 billion years ago. As a result of the impact, a cloud of vaporized rock shot off Earth's surface and went into orbit around Earth. The cloud cooled and condensed into a ring of small, solid bodies, which then gathered together, forming the moon. "

Now lets compare that to the creation story of the planet Earth as told by the Sumerians. Not only do the Sumerians state that Earth was struck by a moon of another planet, they also explain how the asteroid belt was created in the process.

" Four billion years ago, the sun (Solaris, then a solitary star) created the proto-Earth (called Tiamat). Tiamat orbited the sun counterclockwise.

Next, Solaris, which the Nibirans called Apsu, created Mercury and propelled Mercury with water and gold to Tiamat. Planet-pairs formed: Venus with Mars, Jupiter with Saturn, Uranus with Neptune. orbited the Sun counterclockwise, the same direction Tiamat followed.

Tiamat lacked a partner-planet, but one of her moons, Kingu, enlarged. Kingu prepared to partner with Tiamat. Then Kingu could orbit the Sun, rather than Tiamat. But, four billion years ago, before Kingu could attain planetary orbit around Solaris, the planet Nibiru invaded the Solar System clockwise and killed Kingu, which now orbits Tiamat, not the sun.

The gravitational pull of Nibiru pulled a piece of Neptune into space. That’s how Neptune’s moon, Triton, formed. Triton, unlike other moons in the System, orbits its planet clockwise.

As it pierced our Solar System, Nibiru lost three of its moons but it tore four moons from Uranus and tilted Uranus’ orbit.

Nibiru pulled Gaga, Saturn’s largest moon, into clockwise orbit (between Neptune and Uranus). We call Gaga Pluto.

On one of Nibiru’s orbital perigees around Solaris a moon of Nibiru slammed into Tiamat and gouged out huge chunks. These chunks of Tiamat careened into space. We call the gouge in Tiamat where Nibiru’s moon hit "the Pacific Basin," the chunks of Tiamat "asteroids and comets," and the remainder of Tiamat "Earth".

Nibiru's gravity took with it all Tiamat’s moons except Kingu, the moon who, just before Kingu invaded, would've orbited around Solaris. Nibiru’s invasion left the moon Kingu's dead. Dead Kingu orbited Earth not the Sun. The other moons of Tiamat now circled Nibiru, not Tiamat."

There you have it. A Sumerian story from 6000 years ago that explains why the planets move the way they do, why certain ones are tilted in odd directions, why the earth has a moon made of no iron, why if you took out all the worlds oceans you would see the pacific basin is so far into the earth .

All this information about the solar system from the very first civilization on earth. I am going to cut this post short now since most people don't read really long posts. I will remind everyone however that this is but the tip of the iceberg of the archeological evidence to support this theory. This story is not only found in the Sumerians, but is later found in multiple civilizations across the world that never came in contact with each other.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
  15. Edgar Roni Figaro

I am going to clear up every question you just posted here.

1) There were never ape women. The Sumerian creation story of which you are eluding to states that the Annunaki genetically engineered humans as a half breed between the Annunaki and the ape. The result was mankind not an ape women or an ape man. They had sexual encounters with humans not apes.

2)The entire biblical creation story can be found in the original story Epic of Gilgamesh i.e the Sumerian creation story of man complete with Edin(that is there spelling for biblical Eden ) and Adamu i.e the Adam.

3) You really have to have read most of the Sumerian translations to fully understand why mankind was created. Refer to my post above to see what happened in the solar system After Nibiru had come through our solar system on it's 3600 year orbit and after the resulting impact of one of it's moons with Tiamat (Proto-Earth) the atmosphere of Nibiru was damage ( the part of it damaged wad the ozone layer).

There is a lot of evidence from the Sumerian written text to support that the Annunaki (those who came from Nibiru) were thousands of years ago maybe 400 years more advanced than we are today and thus could only reach Earth when their planet was in close orbit to Earth. This fits perfectly with the fact that the Sumerians say the Annunaki sent an expedition to the Earth to harvest precious metals not found on their own planet gold being the most important.

Gold was required to fix the ozone layer of Nibiru. Gold does something no other metal does, it doesn't rust. It does however draw in oxygen molecules like other metals do, it just fails to oxidize thus the oxygen molecule does not break down and burn the metal which is what we call rust.

Gold when placed in fine particle form into the upper atmosphere would remain there almost indefinitely and would draw oxygen molecules toward it eventually creating O3 other wise known as ozone.

The Sumerian story says the Annunaki came to Earth primarily for Gold to fix their atmosphere. Mankind was not created until the expedition that was sent to Earth revolted and refused to mine any more gold and demanded to return to their home world.

This is the point in time where mankind was created. The Sumerians say that Anu was the supreme leader of the Annunaki and that he had 2 sons Enki and Enlil. Enki was a geneticist and was the one who created mankind. Enlil was a politician who's main goal was to subdue humankind.

Enlil views mankind as a sub species and inferior to the Annunaki in every way. He used humans as slaves and refused to give them knowledge about anything forcing them to rely on him for all understanding.

Enki on the other hand despised his brother and his actions toward mankind. At the time of mankinds creation Enlil was in control of the Earth with orders from his father Anu.

Now this is where the story gets interesting. The bible copied the story of Adam and Eve directly from the Sumerian creation story dealing with Enlil and Enki except the biblical account told the story backwards.

In the bible god punishes mankind for eating from the tree of knowledge. The bible says they were tempted by a serpent. In the Sumerian story Enki is described as the serpent of wisdom and life. In fact the modern image for medicine is 2 serpents intertwined taken directly from the Sumerians.

Enlil the brother who wanted to deny mankind knowledge and keep them as slaves is known as the god of the bible.

This explains why when reading the old testament you find an angry god who is always killing people and testing people and sending people to war.

Enki the creator of mankind took pity on his creation and taught them how to survive on their own despite his brother Enlil trying to keep mankind ignorant. It was Enki that gave mankind civilization.

The bible and christianity, as all religions do, try to take the previous belief system and turn it on its head to make their own more legitimate. It was no different when those wrote the book of genesis were being directed by Enlil in his attempt to keep mankind subdued under his power by brainwashing mankind into believing knowledge was evil while Enki did everything he could to give his creation knowledge and wisdom.

The Sumerians the world's first culture yet they are credited with inventing the writing system,mathematics, astronomy, agriculture, and many other things.

This knowledge was given to mankind.
  16. Ziggy

9 planets? Don't think so. They're not that clever then.
  17. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Thanks for the avatar is displaying the appropriate facial expression for all of this!

Humans like us? Living on the 10th planet?

Uhhhhh...if they were like us, how could they live on an iceberg? Where is the evidence of the mining activites and tools?
  18. Edgar Roni Figaro

I love how you just skip over the evidence put forth and immediately dismiss everything. Typical close minded person.

And it wasn't an iceberg. Nibiru is said to revolve around a failed red dwarf star. NASA has already proven that binary star systems are the norm in the universe and that single star systems are extremely rare.

I almost didn't respond to you just because of your sheer ignorance and closed minded response but I couldn't resist.

Perhaps, since you are so intelligent and can clearly disprove this entire theory which has supporting archeological, astronomical, and historical evidence in a single condescending post, you'd like to explain how the Sumerians had so much information that we would not be able to confirm as true until the 20th century.

Also to Ziggy you're ignorance would fit perfectly in 1920 just change 9 planets to 8.

In 1920 Ziggy would be saying "8 planets? Don't think so."" Then 10 years later Pluto would be discovered and you'd be made to look like a fool. I have some news for you Ziggy, if you care to keep up with NASA they are currently looking for a 9th planet.

Do you know how and why Pluto was discovered? It was discovered because astronomers were witnessing a gravitational pull on the outer planets that they could not account for. Upon discovery of Pluto however, they realized that the mass of Pluto was too small to be causing the gravitational pull. So they are still looking for another planet.

The sheer unwillingness of either of you to even consider the scientific evidence because you are too attached to your current belief systems just shows are ignorant you both really are.

It's ok though. History is filled with people like both of you, people who cannot refute evidence, don't care to do any research on their own, and cling blindly to whatever belief system they were taught from birth.
  19. Ziggy

There's been times we've had 8 planets, 9, possibly 10. I don't see how a picture of 9 proves much. You could have a picture of 11, it may be true at some point in time.
  20. Edgar Roni Figaro

It's not just a picture. It's a model of our solar system and when archeologists enlarged it, they found that every single planet in that picture was in the correct proportion and correct distance from the Sun. This isn't conjecture this is fact.

Every single planet in that picture has the correct size and order around the sun to fit with every single planet we currently know of in our solar system except for the one missing planet.

You do realize until the advent of the modern age that only 5 planets were visible in the sky to the naked eye right? That it takes telescopes to see the others? And that it takes incredibly powerful modern telescopes to see Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

You see this is the *problem* which cannot be explained away. And it isn't as if it is the only piece of evidence to support the fact that the Sumerians knew how our solar system worked. They have a written language in which they actually tell the damn story of how the solar system formed and how the planets fell into their current positions and why.

What part of this do you not understand? Do you realize that the Sumerians knew the Sun was the center of the solar system and that the planets were round? I'll remind you that in the 15th century Christopher Columbus was being told that he would fall off the edge of the Earth for sailing to far west. Does this set off some bells in your head that makes you question anything???
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.