Humans are a waste of space.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Goose, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goose

Goose Member

Everyday humans endanger the lives of other animals on this planet. They whipe them out some species.

Humans ruin the planet by causing pollution and global warming.

Humans treated me badly.

Even if I had my health, I'd still hate life. What mankind is doing cannot go on.

I'll be glad when it's over.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think we were put on this earth temporarily. Like the dinosaurs and those other periods in time. I dont think we're here to live forever, it not possible. With all the resources we're using and the rate of it. Waste, pollution and global warming, even diseases, war, nuclear bombs. I believe humans will eventually kill off humans. We heading in the right direction to kill OUR planet and OUR species...

3. nezumiceplak

nezumiceplak Member

I agree
    humans are the biggest waste of space ever
    they don't deserve to live on, or infact, rule earth.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Every other species in history whose population has skyrocketed as fast as the human race has, has become extinct just as quickly. Won't be long now...

5. animebling

animebling Well-Known Member

Welcome to the wonderful world of Misanthropy. I know exactly how you feel.

6. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Well, for some sick reasons, I like to believe we humans wil be the very cause of world's destruction! Yeah..we the human race! Not the turtles, not the raccoons, not the monkeys, not the fishes and damn sure not the hammies.. :laugh:

7. Esmeralda

You can say humans are crap, but we are capable of compassion, creativity and love among so many other things!

8. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know that. My previous post was pretty random actually, I might say something different at another time. If only humans are as affectionate as roborovskis... :rolleyes:

9. Esmeralda

Adorable!!!

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't believe humans are a waste of space but I do think they should use the intelligence they have been given to ensure that this planet and all it's inhabitants can survive. The problem is tha we have created a me generation and the only ones important are the person themselves. we have become a very materialistic society. until humans begin to think of others than themselves, the earth doesn't stand a chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.