Hungry for Change

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by youRprecious!, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hey - for the next 5 hours you can view this documentary for free, and it might help save your life......

Google "hungry for change" and then navigate to Free World Premiere - you need to provide an email. It lasts for 1.5 hours and deals with all sorts of things to do with depression, diet-wise
  2. youRprecious!

The bits I like most are at the end, including the stuff about laying down a new affirmation, and the stuff to do with love being primal etc. And Rudyard Kiplings quote, oh, and.....that lovely lady who spoke with a European accent, saying...... You're Precious, lol!!

I knew that :bubble: :biggrin:
  3. Raven

Raven Guest

I hate diet commercials, what you look like on the outside is of no importance, who you are on the inside is what matters.
  4. youRprecious!

This was not a diet commercial, but something revolutionary that saves lives and makes people feel good about themselves. It's not just to lose weight, it's a whole different ballgame.

One thing I'd not heard of before, in regards to self-esteem -

Write on a Post-It - "I accept myself,

Right Now"

and stick it on your bathroom mirror.

Twice a day, look into your eyes and say those words clearly........ do this for 30 days and see the difference.

You might think it's ridiculous that it can make any difference, but don't knock it till you try it........... (They said about day 21 you'll feel differences starting to happen.... and not to worry about all the negative self-talk that habitually keeps returning - it does diminish).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.