Hurry up and wait, sounds about right

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regale, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regale

Regale Member

Have you ever noticed that once you have decided to talk about suicide before you actually do it, everyone says..hold on, the end of your life needs to be reviewed. I think it is only fitting that upon being directed to a suicide site, one should be asked to wait. Irony is alot of the reason people choose suicide. Takes time for the <edit mod total eclipse method< to accumulate anyway, LoL...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes we all have to wait it is to keep the forum safe we cannot just let everyone on their are trolls that would harm so many vulnerable members here, I hope now you are here you can post and get the support that is here. welcome to SF

3. Regale

Regale Member

Thank you for your response. I am just now trying to learn how to ask intelligent questions. I have lived with this privately for more that 30 years and I do not think I will make it much further before reaching the place where I know I need to stop it in its tracks..

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry you had to wait. As Total Eclipse said, it's to try and keep the forum safe from trolls and spammers who set out to hurt our members. As necessary as the wait is, I also know how frustrating it's got to be when you work up the courage to join the site to talk about how you feel, and you aren't able to get in right away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.