Hurt

IDontWantToDie

I feel like someone is repeatedly punching my soul in the nuts. I feel like my ribcage is full of sharp rocks. My face burns from all the salt. I feel like a piece of garbage, kicked around by anyone. Im sick. Im sick of it all, im sick of all the fuckers. Im sick of being this way. Im sick. Im fucking sick if it all, and the worst part, its all my own fault.
Excuse my language, i really angry. I want to shout, kick, punch, i cant be in my own skin, im so angry at what my life has been...
I will leave it in the past.
These emotions will go in a moment, i still holding on, but as ussual, ungratefuly wishing I was dead.

I feel like someone is repeatedly punching my soul in the nuts. I feel like my ribcage is full of sharp rocks. My face burns from all the salt.
That's awful. The metaphors you used help bring home the intensity of what you're experiencing.
and the worst part, its all my own fault.
I don't think you're being fair to yourself at all.
I feel like a piece of garbage, kicked around by anyone
You're not a piece of garbage. Being treated like garbage and being garbage are different. Some people will just treat anyone like garbage just because they're selfish or malicious.

You're welcome to say more about why you feel this way if you'd like.

I hope you can release all of the negative feelings in the best way possible, and that things can get better soon.

How have you been eating and sleeping lately?

Sending hugs

Last edited:

IDontWantToDie

You're not a piece of garbage. Being treated like garbage and being garbage are different. Some people will just treat anyone like garbage just because they're selfish or malicious.
This actually helped a lot. I tend to forget that, how people treat me is not how i am... there is so much to remember.
Thank you for being around. Great advice
*hug

Anonymous ID

I feel like someone is repeatedly punching my soul in the nuts. I feel like my ribcage is full of sharp rocks. My face burns from all the salt. I feel like a piece of garbage, kicked around by anyone. Im sick. Im sick of it all, im sick of all the fuckers. Im sick of being this way. Im sick. Im fucking sick if it all, and the worst part, its all my own fault.
Excuse my language, i really angry. I want to shout, kick, punch, i cant be in my own skin, im so angry at what my life has been...
I will leave it in the past.
These emotions will go in a moment, i still holding on, but as ussual, ungratefuly wishing I was dead.
Well said, swear all you want, get it out, vent. The people on here will understand and definitely not see you as a piece of garbage. I'm sorry to hear your not getting much support from people in real life. It doesn't get any easier I don't reckon. We are both sick and there is no cure. I wish there was something I could say to give you the strength to carry on. Feel free to vent some more and get it off your chest, we will be listening. As long as you hang in there you will have us. I really hope you find something that makes life more bearable. I hope one day there is a cure for the way we feel

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00