Hurt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DaGame, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaGame

DaGame Member

Hi i'm 14 years old and i think i'm suicidal. Thats what i think about when i wake up and go to sleep. I had a favorite wrestler his name was Chris Benoit if you don't know who he is he was a professional wrestler that in one weekend murdered his wife, suffocated his disabled 7 yr son and hung himself. I am beyond hurt on this. I'm also scared that one day i might just do myself of the fastest way possible. Help please!

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You need to talk to someone. Have you tried a school counsellor. Sometimes just talking to someone else can help you get control over those feelings. They are real and very scary but you have to stand up to them and fight them. It is hard but if you have help you can do it. You are so young and have a huge life ahead of you. A life that you can do whatever it is you want. It doesn't have to be like it was for your favorite wrestler. He didn't get the help he needed in time. You can. If you need to you can pm me. I'm always ready to listen and I'll try to help the best I can. Stay safe and fight those feelings right out of your "ring".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.