Hurt

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by lostlepper, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostlepper

lostlepper Guest

I am ashamed of myself. I am all sorts of wrong. This is like a confessesion, I have not done anything really bad but I hate myself very much. I cant look in the mirror. I am so ashamed to be me.

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Whatever have you done to be ashamed and need to confess? We are here for you and are listening so please talk with us...it really helps ya know.
    Bambi

3. lepperlost

lepperlost Guest

I was born with shame and have been shunned ever since. People are replused by me. I have tried to be kind and no one cares. I am 28 and I have no friends and no one has ever liked me in a romantic way either. I have given up and I am past the help stage. I really am a loser. I can accept that. Its just sad and pathetic. that's why I really really hate my soul and why I am very ashamed of me. I have no place in the world.

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You are not a loser, just because those people won't accept you! We accept you here.

5. paul.m

paul.m Guest

Leperlost, Looks are not everything. Even if a person is extremely ugly on the outside, you can find something good on the inside, even if it is a very tiny bit of good. I am sorry you are ashamed of who you are. You think of yourself as a loser, sad and pathetic and you broadcast it to the world. Even if your past proves it true you can still change your life. I am 25 and we are still young and can make better life decisions. If you keep believing that you are a loser, it will come true because it is what you believe. A good way to start is to change your way of thinking about yourself and not calling yourself a leper. Also, lepers might feel insulted because they may have leprosy but still not feel sad nor pathetic about themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.