hurt

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Robin.Ann, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Robin.Ann

Robin.Ann Member

so my best friend was going out with this girl who he loved but she cheated on him. and he took her back after every time she cheated. well they broke up at the end of july because she cheated on him and they didnt get back together right away so i thought it was over completely. i finally admitted to him the i loved him snd have for a while at the beginning of december. and he started acting like he liked me too but i think he was playing me. now he's back with his ex who cheated on him and he knows how much thats hurt me because it hurt him so much and he came to me. and now he knows i love him which is why it hurts me so much. its affecting my school work too :/ and yeah its just really hurting me and i had to write about it. so sorry for wasting your time if you read this.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are not wasting our time hun Hell yes it hurts and he is a fool hun to keep taking the ex back You hun do not do the same okay you move on now and find someone who will love you and not play these games with your heart. You find someone that will take care of your heart and not break it hugs to you

3. Robin.Ann

Robin.Ann Member

thank you so much. and im really trying to move on its just soo hard /:

4. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're hurting, Robin. I can understand why it would be so incredibly painful to see him back with someone so bad for him when you have feelings for him. I wish I had the magic words to make you feel better, Sweetie. Just know that his decision is not a reflection of you, but of his own issues and insecurity. It's going to hurt like hell for a while, but you can get through this. Sending hugs and friendship...T :console:

5. Robin.Ann

Robin.Ann Member

thank you so much<3 i really appreciate everything you said.