Hurt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Helpneed, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helpneed

Helpneed Member

Ive been sad for the past 2-3 years and a couple months ago I started cutting myself I feel alone and sad I wanna give up! :'(

2. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Loneliness sucks. You can't deny that. Even starvation would be easier.

I've felt the same way you've felt for 3 months and have cut. I wish I could make your loneliness go away, but give this place a chance. Because a possibility might occur that it'll help you feel less alone.

3. Helpneed

Helpneed Member

My life is pain my family, girlfriend, best friend, no one knows the real me. The pained and hurt kid they see everyday and they act like there here for me when I know there not, my life I feel is ruined I have no point to keep going I feel like giving up. And I have considered it alot, I feel like there is nothing for me here. :(

4. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

At least you've got a girlfriend. It'd be easier to die than live my whole life without one.

5. Helpneed

Helpneed Member

My girlfriend likes me for my popularity, not like I'm a popular guy I'm just a nice guy that is a jock kinda, she says she loves me but honestly she doesn't, when someone lies about love it hurts really bad I would rather die alone, if there is a girl for every guy mine better come quick cuz I'm getting ready to let go of all humanity

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You deserve to be with someone who likes you for who you are, not someone who likes you because of your social status. I'm sorry that you are going through tough times but I don't think you should give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.