Hurting Deeply

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunningAway

I do not wish to have a link to know how to approach how to suicide thank you :)

If you were serious would it matter if you posted and people did not believe you?! That seems to bother you - but you are still here which is a good thing :) I know that when I post here I am often crying out for help. I am not totally sure - but I do not think that I would broadcast it to the world and allow anyone to have the chance to stop it if I were going to be leaving any time soon. I would certainly not repeatedly say it several times a week.

I am glad that you are back...... Again........! I do not want you to harm yourself nor do I wish you to die. I just want you to reach out for support in a way in which people will respond positively, not be attacked FOR reaching out and you can be open with.

Yes dear - I know about suicides. And it is not a case of searching for a time slot in the diary to do it! But - please hun - stick around and ask for the support you need :hug:

White Dove

I do not wish to have a link to know how to approach how to suicide thank you :)

If you were serious would it matter if you posted and people did not believe you?! That seems to bother you - but you are still here which is a good thing :) I know that when I post here I am often crying out for help. I am not totally sure - but I do not think that I would broadcast it to the world and allow anyone to have the chance to stop it if I were going to be leaving any time soon. I would certainly not repeatedly say it several times a week.

I am glad that you are back...... Again........! I do not want you to harm yourself nor do I wish you to die. I just want you to reach out for support in a way in which people will respond positively, not be attacked FOR reaching out and you can be open with.

Yes dear - I know about suicides. And it is not a case of searching for a time slot in the diary to do it! But - please hun - stick around and ask for the support you need :hug:
I am sorry if my post sounded kind of hateful or whatever last night..

but it is kind of emotionally draining when i come on and get a nasty pm or remark when i dont need to hear that..

perhaps there is a part of me that does want to stay and hang on but also a part that wants to die then there is a part that knows i am already dying inside from cancer and it doesnt really matter at all..

But i know one thing... i am not going to allow the hurt or emotional hurting to me to continue.. if someone says something hurtful to me in a pm it will be reported cause this is a support forum and of course if i was to say something wrong or hurtful then i would wanmt it reported to admin or at least to me somehow that i hurt them so i could correct it.. i myself am hurting just as much as anyone else here is and trying to ease the pain and wish no hurt or pain on anyone

This is how it is....

Here is the straight up, no yankee BS, explanation.

The only reason we age and mature is to reproduce and have a pair-bond relationship with a mate. It's evolutionary junk.

You should LIVE by evolutionary type junk. Seek out a mate if you haven't got one. Cavemen didn't kill themselves. They had a hard enough time surviving. Live for them. They suffered and we are here now and healthy because of evolution and them. They were hardcore magavins.

Anyway, guys usually hunt and don't talk much. They have advantageous traits. Girls are nurtures and gatherers (they like to shop at malls). Anyway, evolution/natural selection/biology is taking you off the face of the earth with your cancer.

There is no WHY question. Nature just does junk at random times, in random places, for random reasons, in random directions.

Why would you let your neices lose you to yourself instead of cancer. You are being selfish kinda, so whatever, I'm not tryin to harp.

You should go into philosophy or read some. Those guys did hardcore thinking and stuff. Way cool stuff.

If you truly love your nieces, you would stay until your cancer takes you. Love is a choice, not a feeling. True love is choosing to be other-centered, that is choosing to care more about others than yourself. You should stay around and help them be happy.

You could go for a hike, and enjoy the fine weather. It clears your head.

I find brutal/technical death metal soothing cause of the dulling blast beat and it just makes you tired the music is so complex. "Disgust the Vile" by Visceral Bleeding is a cool song. If you listen carefully, the first part talks about existentialism.

Good luck. Why not just be neutral and start doubting any and everthing. Is death any better than life? What is suffering? What is justice? What is beauty? Is everthing caused by an unbroken chain of previous causes, or is there no such thing as cause and effect? Do things just coincide, or is it Fate? There are way more hardcore things like that in philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00