Hurting really bad today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

It has been an overwhelming week, and hopefully, all of the visiting relatives will be gone soon. i wish this pain in my heart would go as well, but it's not. All day I have been hurting, in particular about a heartache that has hurt for over two years now. I have made a topic about it previosly, and I don't have the energy to say everything that happened again. But it hurts and I think I will always feel worthless and weak because I wasn't good enough for her. I didn't act like other guys who she did accept and no matter how much I work on myself I will never be good enough.

I never plan on cutting, it just kind of happens, but if this pain worsens today, I'm gonna start. I'm sorry for taking from anyone else's time with this.

2. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

There is other women out there and believe it or not, you'll more than likely find one you love and are more attracted to physically and mentally. Speaking from experience, it is a pain like no other losing a woman you love more than life itself, but also speaking from experience you can learn to love again and you will find someone else that will make the hurt go away. You will find someone else who is better.

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Thank you, but it's not about finding someone else. I see attractive women often, and in some cases I have wanted to take a chance and say something, but that's just it...I "wanted" I didn't do so because what happened made me feel like i am too broken.

It's not just hurt over some girl...I've been hurt many times. The hurt I also more about the realization that I am a worthless piece of shit as a human being and the way she saw me proves that. Sorry, but thanks anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.