hurting so bad...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cofmadness, Mar 3, 2010.

1. cofmadness

cofmadness Well-Known Member

I just can't handle life anymore, all my past relationships and friendships have ended badly I've always been the best friend to everyone yet everyone always talked about me behind my back, cheated on me, used me, or were batsh** crazy.
    Well it happened once again with someone I never thought would do me wrong, foolishly putting my trust in him... then he pushes me away because I guess he no longer cares about me after years of knowing him of course I fall for him and I tell him how much he means to me and how much I like him and he tells me he has a few other girls he's doing and doesn't want anything from me or anyone no relationships but sex and I act like it's ok, and I do still want to be his friend cause we were so close but he acts so weird lately ignoring me and trying to make me jealous and it makes me want to cry, I don't know what I did wrong seems like no one ever gave a f*** about me, others tell me to drop him and I just can't even though it all hurts so damn bad

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: You haven't done anything wrong. I'm sorry he's treating you like that. You don't deserve that!! I know it's hard to let go, but I agree with what others have told you about dropping him. You deserve someone who will treat you with respect.