Hurting sooo bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lancashirelass, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I am hurting soo bad i feel like i should just end it all. Everyone i know seems to want to hurt me or almost everyone and i don't need the shit right now so maybe i should just end all my hurt right now so no-one else can hurt me. On tue it is the 2yr anniversary of the second rape and i am not dealing with it at all then on top of that ppl i think i know are giving me shit. I would like to say no-one from this site it's ppl irl. I know this is all coming out wrong but tbh i don't care anymore as my life feels like it's over anyways so i would just be making it official.

2. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

You're worth more than a suicide, your life is one that should be lived out to the full.
    What happened to you was done by someone whom deserves to have there life taken away from them.
    I cant say i fully understand but just give us all a chance to help you through this.
    You said its been two years, thats two years of you finding the strength and i know its hard to find strength from nothing but there are always things worth living for.

Please dont do anything rash, you can come out of this stronger you just need time. :hug:

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are in such pain Dawn, can we help? YOu are bound to be in pain due the the anniversary of such horror but please survive, beat those evil memories back.

How are people giving you shit? The folk near where you live?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You don't need to listen to those people.. You are worth so much more..You said almost everyone, does that mean you have friends you can talk to.?? Let us help we have been thru the same things.. Maybe some of us have words of wisdom..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.