Hurting..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MusicalHeart, Sep 7, 2016.

1. MusicalHeart

MusicalHeart Well-Known Member

Help... My SH (self harm) scars are hurting super bad...! Idk why they're hurting but they're hurting very bad... Idk what else to do...

2. bythelowtide

bythelowtide Active Member

I am sorry they are hurting! :(

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm also sorry they are hurting you. Place some ice on them, if you don't have ice, use something similar like a bag of frozen peas. Hope you feel better soon!

4. MusicalHeart

They're still hurting..... What do I do..? It hurts. It's like I'm being stabbed and it burns so bad.. Help me.....

5. bythelowtide

could they maybe be infected?

6. MusicalHeart

They're scars.. Like healed except for nerve feeling..

7. bythelowtide

I read something that there might not be enough blood flow to them from the skin being pulled around them from healing. I read that rubbing them to help get the blood flow there might help. Other than that you might want to see a doctor about it? I hope some of that helps!

8. MusicalHeart

It hurts to touch them or around them...

9. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I had that on one side of my arm from a rather deep one from 13 years ago, I can't explain what that was all about, but I took a pain killer and it worked. I also put ice on my wrist sometimes as I have permanent swelling on my right side due to the same thing. Sorry you're having that pain. xx