Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I really just don't want to go on..... I just want to cut... I have not cut in a looooonnnnggg time. But, I know that if I do it will help me. It will make me feel better. You don't have to tell me I know I am pathetic.... But, as pathetic as it sounds cutting is the only thing I have in my life that makes me feel better. I know that I should talk about what makes me want to cut but its to painful..... Way to painful.......

I have been strong for a long time.... maybe its time to just........ let go.......... :'(
  2. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

I am here for you my friend , if you wish to chat. I don't understand SH, because I don't do it. I will not lie and say I understand SH. What I do understand is that you are hurting, and you need a friend.

Talk with me Gibbs , let me help you
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Sorry that you're struggling so much. I know how difficult it can be to fight this; and no you are certainly not pathetic. I'm proud of you already hearing you've kept 'clean' for this long.

I know giving into the urge could seem like the 'easy' way, but is it really? What about after?

Can you use any coping methods? If the urge is that strong how about rubber bands or ice cubes?
  4. Dikta

Dikta Autistic.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to. And I know it's a painful reason, but maybe it'll help to just get the reason out. To tell it to someone and talk it through?
    I hope you keep clean from cutting, since it's not the way to go.

I must admit I don't follow how you feel that it works, since I usually feel bad afterwards. I feel worse basically.

Be proud of yourself for keeping from it.
    It'll get better.