• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvanessa

It was my dads anniv of his death yesterday. It never gets better. I have a lot of trauma with it. I feel like I have been stabbed in heart and feel like I’m dead and want to give up

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
It was my dads anniv of his death yesterday. It never gets better. I have a lot of trauma with it. I feel like I have been stabbed in heart and feel like I’m dead and want to give up
i'm sorry that you are hurting on the anniversary of your dads passing. unfortunately our grandparents pass, then our parents, then us, and then our children if we have any, that's how life has been since the beginning of time. try hard to celebrate his life instead of mourning his death. i'm sure he loved you and would want to be remembered fondly and not have his children sufferng. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*hug*console*shake*shake

shattered dreams

My scars are healed, doesnt mean the pain is gone
It's always painful when we lose family, I know it will take time to grieve, but in time the pain will lesson, it will never be gone, you might try celebrating the time that you had with him. in time the pain will lesson. I lost both my mom and dad about 18yrs ago
I still look at their pictures everyday, and it still brings tears to my eyes

Mvanessa

It’s not like that. I dealt with violence as a teen due to a dementia no one knew about. It’s complicated and so much bigger than just the passing

Daphna

Ninja of light
Sorry for your loss. I can’t say I know how you feel, yet. I know that day will come though. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00