Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shad, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shad

Shad Active Member

My job went up in flames Wednesday. My truck caught fire. I know it can be fixed etc etc. But my life has sucked for sometime now, and ive been living on that "things are going to get better" line for a long time, why do i have this kind of luck why cant someone else. No income again.
    I just dont know what keeps me going anymore? Why do I bother? I have a few dreams that keep me going. But reality sets in and I want to push up daisies. Ive been doing good for sometime now with the checking out thoughts until now. First time I tried, I overdosed and a friend called that never calls me and told my mother to check on me. Second time I jumped from a tree 25' up with a rope. I dont remember anything except waking up three days later. They told me the limb broke and I fell on a cop. And to boot I got a disorderly conduct for it. Why cant my life change? Why cant i be as successful as I once was? I dont want to be rich just a steady check and happy. Im miserable. I dont want to die but yet I dont want to live.
    I just cant take anymore problems Why does my life have to suck?
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Shad, how awful about your truck...that does stink...and yes, it does seem sometimes that we wish those dark clouds would find someone else...had a spell like that about a yr ago, when it seems everything piled on me at once...please use the support here to get you through and know, many of us have felt as you do...big hugs, J
  3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

You can fix your truck. You can be succesfull again. I know. Dont be depressed and sad about things like this. Its only material thing. You can always earn money and spend them. There are more important things in life than money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.