Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by black dove, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black dove

black dove Well-Known Member

i cant take being mistreated anymore. its really damaging me too much. i cant even move except to type on this laptop. my body is curled up and my stomach is dragging me deeper into the floor. please tell me to hold on and keep trying, just for a little bit longer. please.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Black Dove,

I'm sorry to hear that you are in such a dark spot right now. You mentioned mistreatment. I don't your situation, so I'm going to ask: Has someone harmed you physically as well as emotionally and are they there now? Are you safe from them? If you are in immediate danger, you could call the police to help you. Please let us know that you are okay.

If it's a question of old demons crowding you, that's really hard too. Maybe just keep posting here and letting us how you feel. Sharing somehow lightens the burden. It's easier to hold on and keep your thoughts straight if you don't feel alone. You aren't alone because you have people here on SF who do care.

I hope things are beginning to settle a little for you. Please stay safe. Again, please let us know that you're holding on and are not in immediate danger.

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

black dove

please hold on hun and keep trying...we are here for you..if you need to talk pm me please hang on dont give up! :hug:
  4. black dove

thank you for both of us replies. so that you can breathe easy, i am not in immediate danger. i was able to call a friend and talk.

in response to the first reply, its a mix of old demons and emotional mistreatment, which is kind of making it physical by my own hands.

i have calmed down now thanks to the help of my friend so im just going to try to relax for a while and catch my breath.

thank you so much again.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please hold on and try to find a space where you feel safer and better...we are here if you need us, big hugs, J
  6. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

Please hold on and dont let go just yet. Things WILL get better. I dont know when or how long, but things will improve. Just take one day at a time and find little things to appreciate and enjoy. I have to do the same, as it is hard to hold on at times.
  7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Things will change for the better. Don't give up yet. I am glad your friend was able to keep you safe. :hug:
  8. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

We are all here for you hun.. stay strong... be safe.. take care :hug:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear things have been so rough. Thankfully you found a friend to support you and get you through the worst of it. Hang in there. We are here for you too. :hug:
  10. black dove

thanks guys
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Black Dove,
    I am glad you are well! I haven't seen anymore posts from you. Are you o.k.? You have really found a good family here at the forum! People here are generally here to offer you help! Don't be afraid to open up and talk or visit the chat room, you will make friends pretty easy here. Keep posting so we know you are o.k. Take care!~Joseph~
  12. black dove

hey man thanks, i'm currently ok, just staying at home for a while to catch my breath again. thanks again, it means a lot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.