hurting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

ever feel so utterly exhausted that you pray for God to just let you die, that's how I feel right now, begging for mercy, about to go to therapy and worry I will put on a happy face while inside I feel like i am already dying and just want to sob. It hurts so much and I am so afraid to show it.

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you can just write what your feeling i do then hand it to therapist. It works therapist can't help you unless your upfront right. try to tell therapist how down you are so can help you okay the therapist understands emotions

4. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

agreed. nobody can ever help you if you never tell them what is wrong.

5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I told her, it helped a little, but unfortunately I still feel a lot of pain inside. Why can't they wave a magic wand and make it go away?

6. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

these things all take time. be patient. let yourself have the time to recover. We all feel horrible at different times, and some handle it better than others. Just relax. Relish the bit of relief that you felt after you talked to her. instead of dreading the intervening time until you go again, make yourself look forward to it. Think about what you want to say. think about what is most difficult in your life and make that the topic of what you talk about.
    NEVER give up. If it feels really bad, worse than normal, then talk to us. We are ALWAYS here for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.