Hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stop this pain. I cant stop the feeling that death is the only option. I have an intake appointment with my new therapist on tuesday...this is my last option before i end everything. Im scared to let her in tho :cry: what do i do? Let her in and hope i wont get burned? i mean i know we are suppose to be able to trust these people.. but wasnt i suppose to be able to trust the men that hurt me? im scared. what do i do?

ASolitaryBlue

keep trying to hold on to hope. keep talking to us. let us help you and encourage you. dont let go of life, of hope :hug: we, i, will help, or try to help, you through these hard and painful times :console:

u fel like someone i can relate to i feel like dat too dont trust the therapist they want to hurt you... and tell the world about your prolblens.... find someone who has trhe same problems as you <Mod Edit, WildCherry: encouraging self harm>.

Last edited by a moderator:

carter001

I'm sorry you feel so much pain right now.All I can say is that I've been down that road many times,seen lots of different doctors and therapists.They won't hurt you or betray you.They are there to help you....please stay say until your appointment

Big Hug**

Bambi

Yes be honest with the new therapist that is for sure. ...I mean how can they help if they do not know that is up with you and how to approach your problems let alone give you tools to cope if they don't know what is up. Maybe I am harsh but why bother going if you are not going to be open and truly seek support? We have all been there and know easier said then done but we have t o push through our pain at times which makes having friends and SF to lean on so great.

Please don't harm either that was a sucky idea to say the least and not a solution to any problem but rather a door for more problems

Chargette

Please go. I've felt scared about going too. Please tell them you are afraid of them and why. This gives them the opportunity to address your fear to help you feel better about the process.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
HappyNeverLiamius~ Please don't ever encourage self harm here. Reread the rules.

Sending a :hug: to the OP. I really hope you see the new therapist.

I cant stop this pain. I cant stop the feeling that death is the only option. I have an intake appointment with my new therapist on tuesday...this is my last option before i end everything. Im scared to let her in tho :cry: what do i do? Let her in and hope i wont get burned? i mean i know we are suppose to be able to trust these people.. but wasnt i suppose to be able to trust the men that hurt me? im scared. what do i do?
Darling you can fight anything it's just a matter of will, please dont be scared because we are all here for you, which i know is hard because we cannot be there to hold your hand along the way but we are all holding your hand right now, Tell her about whats going on, and i'm sure she will be able to help you.

Dont give up :smile:

Bambi

Wow you sound you are like the OP ..in a lot of pain and I feel for you.

My heart goes out to you both as you both deserve love and caring support. Please do not let your illness run the show but rather find that soft part of your heart and hold tight,,,

We do things when in pain and we need to stay strong...

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Keep in mind it takes more than one session to start feeling better.. You have to build a bond between you and the "T"... I think you will find out that you can trust her..If not then reach out to another one.. It took me three before I found Gina and she is great..

IV2010

Keep in mind it takes more than one session to start feeling better.. You have to build a bond between you and the "T"... I think you will find out that you can trust her..If not then reach out to another one.. It took me three before I found Gina and she is great..
I dumped my psychologist but stuck with the councelor I have instead....
there will be someone out there you can trust and click with....
good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00