hurts so bad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by among the stars, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i can feel the tears streaming down my face but i remain one can hear of screams of pain or for help....nor would it make any difference....i pain will never ease or go just hurts so bad
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that you're hurting so badly hun. PM me if you feel like talking. :hug:
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i'm sorry too : ( i am hurting tonight too.

i am glad you reached out here - i hope you are blessed with some hope, and some relief of pain. hugs to you
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello forever scarred,
    Why are you in so much pain? Have you been this way all your life? Is it past experiences that have brought you here to where you want to give up? You don't have to suffer alone. Talk to us and let us help support you!!~Joseph~
  5. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Im so sorry you feel this bad,please post some more and tell us why,You have friends here who will listen and try to help,your not alone hun,big hugs to you.
  6. Simply Brett

Simply Brett Member

I'm about to drive to your house, it's only 8 hours.. anything to help you feel better at all you tell me please
  7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

what is going on? are you ok?

stay here with us , whatever you do, you have to stay if WE all stay. (heard that from a new friend today. )
    makes sense.

let's all be here and get thru this together.
    i care about you hun
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Meg.

I hope you are feeling better today :hug:
  9. junmae

junmae Member

i'm sorry to hear that. i hope all will come out good for you :) *hug
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.