Hurts To Breathe...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anam_Cara, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

it hurts to breathe.... i dont want to continue breathing... wish my heart would just stop so i can be done with this joke of an existence. i wont do it myself, im a coward, and i'd hurt my few remaining family members. they've had enough trauma. ill plaster on fake smiles and continue telling them im all right. meanwhile im already dead inside just waiting for the body to follow, which i pray is soon. cant take the pain.
  2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I think I know what you mean, if in the night, I was offered the choice between a fatal heart attack, and waking uo the next morning, I'd choose the heart attack, Sometimes, I feel as though I have nothing left to live for, but I promised my family (after my last attempt) That I would not suicide.

Do you see anyone for therapy or counseling ? Sometimes there are medications that help.

I hope you keep posting here, we'll listen to you.

Please take care of yourself.
  3. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hi anam cara. Do you know where your painful feelings come from?

What are you totally unhappy about? Job? The social circle you have? Not happy with your body? Unhappy about the world/economy?

Also have you tried talking to a counselor/therapist? Things like that can help. Take care.
  4. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

i'm not seeing anyone for counseling. i cant. doesnt matter. counseling wouldnt help anyway.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Severijn- body and relationship/love issues. neither matter will be helped by a counselor. i dont need someone sitting there telling me they understand when they dont have a clue what im going through.
  5. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hey again anam_cara.
    I know what you mean about therapy... I don't like it either to be honest.

I've personally not had many love issues in my life, but that's because I'm not good at keeping long relationships... well not yet at least. But are the problems so bad that talking doesn't help anymore? Sometimes a good conversation can make a difference...

I don't know what your history with your appearance is. I used to be overweight, and deeply, deeply hated it (and hated myself because of it). I tried for a long time to do something about it, but it didn't work. I just didn't loose the pounds. Problem was that I had no foundation: not the right skills and fitness knowledge. There's this really good forum that's very helpful, it's called Johnstonefitness. If you're interested I had some good success with two fitness programs called ''burn the fat, feed the muscle'' and ''lose fat not faith''. (Little hint: you could perhaps down a pdf file of these programs from a torrent site. Then you could try it for a while, and if you think it useful you can buy it. I don't think there's anything wrong about that. Lots of companies have try before you buy policies).

Well take care. Changing my body was the major turning point in my life, but you need the right skills/knowledge and the right support. I hope things work out for you.
  6. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

7. Simon22

Simon22 Member

Hmmm its very common issues normally happen in life and i m completely agree with Severijn in my opinion u must dring water about 15 to 20 extra it will really help u...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.