hurts to live, too scared to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

its over. there is no point to anything. I am going to hurt people, but they all have people in their lives that will help them get through it, no one knows me, so no one will really miss me, it is much simpler when I think of it that way.

2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

if there is no point to anything then perhaps dying might also be pointless at this time.

could you just float in the numbness awhile and rest?

3. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

Even if I don't know you, I'll miss the chance I could of had to get to know you. What if one of your friends doesn't have anybody to help them through it and you were the one person they had. You'd be taking that from them.

4. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

I know it seems hopeless, and for a while it truly can be, but look for litte thingd. Find something, someone, anything, a little shimmer of hope, light in a dark place. Grab onto it and roll with it, For me it was discovering a hidden talent for writing and developing it. I know you cant see it from thi s post but forgive me, I'm full of klonopins. Search until you find the there thats there

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You will be missed here your words your kindness all will be missed You have become a part of this place and you have helped many. I will miss your kindness and caring ways. I hope you can find peace in know you do have many who care for you here.

6. michaelx

michaelx Member

I am in the same situation as you Swimmergirl, I feel as if I am invisible at times and that the lives of those around me are now complete and I am not needed as much.
    All I can say is none of us know all those who we really touch, most certainly our passing will leave someone in need, even someone who we never realised we touched.
    When at my lowest and even when I am doing ok I try to find something short term to look forward to. It takes your mind off today and sends it somewhere full of promise and life. We all do feel better at times, and that is just one way to get you through to the next good time. :)

7. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I know exactly who will miss me - no one.

I live my life with enough hurt as it is and I don't want to hurt as I die. I just want to fall asleep and it be all over.

All I seem to do these days is trawl the internet looking for ways to do it. To be honest, there is no reason not to.

8. swimmergirl

It all feels so fucking pointless, it did not feel this way before, now I don't know what the point is. I just got out of a job interview and it went really well, but I am not excited about it at all, and am hoping I dont get it, but I know I will, yet, I dont want it because it is not what I want to do, and doing what I want to do seems fucking impossible. I did not think I would get back to this dark of a place ever again, but here I am, staring at the bottomless dark pit of nothingness, ready to jump in and let it swallow me whole.

9. swimmergirl

dear god, please send someone to help me, to mke this hurt less, to help me find relief so I dont have to die today.

10. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: do u have a counsellor or psyc?? im so sorry u feel so crappy, im sending u positive feelings, and hope tht things start to improve very soon, until then :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.