Hurts too much... giving up...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it hurts so much

i give up

posted here too many times anyway

not needed/wanted here

love you all.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hun, what's going on? :hug:
  3. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

Sarah :arms:
    Please don't give up just yet.. :sad:
    Stay here with us :hug:
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Whats hurting too much.

You are very much wanted on here.
  5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Don't go Sarah! You are wanted here. :hug:
  6. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

i've seen many of your posts. you are a SUPER sweet person and we need more people like you on this hideous planet. i plan on going as soon as a package arrive and hopefully soon. my mom died oct 1 so i can't do it then and then i had my dad's bday on oct8 which i can do it at night when i'm home. i just left a message for my ex because i don't know what the hell happened and what his anger is all about. it would help to know and i tol him did he enjoy hurting me. partof me has STRONG pain killers and enough of them to kill 3 horses and i can take them know and get one of those really sharp knives and stab and stab and stab me. this will probably be edited out i'm not sure of the rules yet. but i can go tonight if i choose to and have the guts to withstand thepain of the method.

i'm sorry that you feel so bad. i've read you'reposts and i feel for you and i send out my love to you even thugh you don't know me. life can be a bitch and we have a right to be able to go to a pharmacy and get a sucide pill like they give the military people in case they are going to die anyway. we are at a war ourselves; trying to stay alive but we are being killed each and every day and i feel your pain to the MAX. please if you can hold on you are young, i'm in my 40s and have had enough and my ex is just making it the nightmare for me along with so much else happening. i can't be expecte4d to handle EVERYTHING and yet people do. hugs to you sarah and know we care.....
  7. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Sarah, you know its always ok to tell us whats going on so we can help you. Alright? :hug:
  8. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

please dont go

9. whats going on?
    this is whats going on
    • last night, i had an arguement with my mum, and i put on full blast music all night, crying my eyes out, screaming, angry angry angry. Then, i was arguing with practically every person on my MSN, and then when i argued, well, tried to, argue with my 'friend', he just said 'stop shouting' and its like, WELL WHEN IM ANGRY I TEND TO SHOUT Y'NO? And then he just... ignored me, blocked me and i emailed him, had a spaz at him, then this morning, i was so angry i was considering killing my mum, so i decided to go to rest, and i ended up falling asleep. Woke up, wrote him a letter saying im sorry and stuff, and his status is online now, so im assuming hes just ignoring me now and hates me. so... im now just... numb. i feel nothing to be honest. Just feel like killing myself, or locking myself in my room, all day, everyday, fading away.
    • i am having 'hullicinations'.
    • i cant sleep. ive been having trouble sleeping for a while now.
    • i feel sick and dizzy.
    • i am losing friends so quickly its unbelievable.
    • i have a completely bad ordeal to face on the 3rd September.
    • my father has just got into touch with me again, and it has confused me and made me frustrated even more so.
    • i cant stop feeling these feelings, thinking these thoughts, doing these things.
    • i am about to give up.

no, i need to go soon. soon, soon, soon. why am i posting ? why am i here ? why does it never work ?

i am not.
    and everything is hurting too much.

no i am not. no one wants me. no one needs me. no one.

thanks but... well, no, no one cares.

no, not alright. *sigh*

well, ive no other choice.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.